Points table for matches completed by 5 Jan 2013
|Central Zone (Bangladesh)||2||0||0||0||2||0||10|
|South Zone (Bangladesh)||2||1||0||0||1||0||9|
|North Zone (Bangladesh)||2||0||0||0||2||0||6|
|East Zone (Bangladesh)||2||0||1||0||1||0||5|
Points by match:
|30 Dec 2012||Cent Z (BD)||5||South Z (BD)||2||Table | Match|
|East Z (BD)||4||North Z (BD)||4||Match|
|5 Jan 2013||South Z (BD)||7||East Z (BD)||1||Table | Match|
|Cent Z (BD)||5||North Z (BD)||2||Match|
- For an outright win the winners get 6 (six) points. No points for the side defeated.
- In the case of a drawn game where both teams have completed their respective first innings, the team having a first innings lead gets 3 (three) points. The side behind on first innings runs gets 1 (one) point.
- In a drawn game where the teams have not completed first innings 3 (three) points will be awarded to each team.
- For a tie with first innings completed by both teams 3 (three) points will be awarded to each.
- If there is no outright result and scores are tied in the first innings then 3 (three) points will be awarded to each team.
- In case of a washed out/abandoned game both teams will get 3 (three) points.
- For scoring a minimum of 300 runs in 100 or lesser number of overs in the first innings 1 (one) batting point will be awarded.
- For bowling out a side in the first innings 1 (one) bowling point will be awarded.
- For an innings victory 1 (one) point will be awarded.
- For a 10-wicket win 1 (one) point will be awarded.
- At the completion of the league phase position of teams will be determined by total accumulated points.
- If two or more teams are equal on points then the standing will be determined on the basis of the number of outright wins.
- If still equal then the head to head result will be the determining factor.
- If the head to head result is a draw or a tie then the team having the first innings lead in the match concerned will be placed higher in the standings.
- If still equal then the position will be determined by taking into account the 'number of runs conceded per wickettaken' by the teams concerned in the league phase.