1891
4000
Grangefield Road End, Askrigg Road End
Durham
01:05, Sun Mar 01, 2015 (UTC +0000)
 

Profile

Stockton CC were formed in 1816, but it wasn't until 1891 that they moved to their current home, paying over £1500. The club played its first game the following year, and the pavilion was built in the winter of 1894-95 - originally its basement housed the horses which kept the ground. Durham used the venue for Minor County matches from 1947.
Martin Williamson

Weather

Weather.com
Sat
28/02

Light Rain/Wind Early
Light Rain/Wind Early

Min 5° C
Sun
01/03

Partly Cloudy/Wind
Partly Cloudy/Wind

Max 7° C
Min 1° C
Mon
02/03

Partly Cloudy/Wind
Partly Cloudy/Wind

Max 6° C
Min 1° C
Tue
03/03

Partly Cloudy/Wind
Partly Cloudy/Wind

Max 6° C
Min 2° C

Hour by Hour forecast » | 10-day forecast »

Ground Fixtures Ground Results
No fixtures scheduled