1891
4000
Grangefield Road End, Askrigg Road End
Durham
17:48, Tue Aug 04, 2015 (UTC +0100)
 

Profile

Stockton CC were formed in 1816, but it wasn't until 1891 that they moved to their current home, paying over £1500. The club played its first game the following year, and the pavilion was built in the winter of 1894-95 - originally its basement housed the horses which kept the ground. Durham used the venue for Minor County matches from 1947.
Martin Williamson

Weather

Weather.com
Tue
04/08

Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy

Min 12° C
Wed
05/08

Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy

Max 21° C
Min 12° C
Thu
06/08

Cloudy
Cloudy

Max 22° C
Min 9° C
Fri
07/08

PM Showers
PM Showers

Max 20° C
Min 10° C

Hour by Hour forecast » | 10-day forecast »

Ground Fixtures Ground Results
No fixtures scheduled