- White Conduit Club Captain not named
- White Conduit Club Wicket-keeper not named
- Middlesex XI Captain not named
- Middlesex XI Wicket-keeper not named
- White Conduit Club 1st innings: bowlers' runs conceded do not balance
- Middlesex XI 1st innings: bowlers' runs conceded do not balance
- White Conduit Club 2nd innings: bowlers' runs conceded do not balance
- Middlesex XI 2nd innings: bowlers' runs conceded do not balance
- Dean is assumed to be the Kent player. The World reports, 'On the first day each side played an innings and the Club had scored 21 for 3, Sir P Burrell being not out 7, when want of light stopped play at 8.30pm. Boorman's bowling won the game. Mr Cumberland, second to none as a bowler and second to few as a fieldsman, was unable to play for the Club owing to an injured ankle.'
- In WCC (2) Buckley added Lawrence b 2 but this is based on speculation. He took the scores from the World which omits Lawrence from the second innings. It also gives only individual scores and not team totals so Buckley has reasoned that Middlesex had to make 45 to win, therefore WCC must have made 90, but the scores add to only 88 so Lawrence must have contributed 2. But a simpler interpretation of the evidence is that Lawrence was omitted because he was absent, WCC made 88, and Middx were set 43 and reached it with a hit of 3 (probably a 'booth ball'), hence the total of 45.