1891
4000
Grangefield Road End, Askrigg Road End
Durham
10:03, Thu Dec 25, 2014 (UTC +0000)
 

Profile

Stockton CC were formed in 1816, but it wasn't until 1891 that they moved to their current home, paying over £1500. The club played its first game the following year, and the pavilion was built in the winter of 1894-95 - originally its basement housed the horses which kept the ground. Durham used the venue for Minor County matches from 1947.
Martin Williamson

Weather

Weather.com
Thu
25/12

AM Showers
AM Showers

Max 6° C
Min -2° C
Fri
26/12

PM Light Rain
PM Light Rain

Max 4° C
Min 2° C
Sat
27/12

PM Rain/Snow
PM Rain/Snow

Max 4° C
Min 2° C
Sun
28/12

Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny

Max 4° C
Min -3° C

Hour by Hour forecast » | 10-day forecast »

Ground Fixtures Ground Results
No fixtures scheduled