1891
4000
Grangefield Road End, Askrigg Road End
Durham
11:34, Sun May 24, 2015 (UTC +0100)
 

Profile

Stockton CC were formed in 1816, but it wasn't until 1891 that they moved to their current home, paying over £1500. The club played its first game the following year, and the pavilion was built in the winter of 1894-95 - originally its basement housed the horses which kept the ground. Durham used the venue for Minor County matches from 1947.
Martin Williamson

Weather

Weather.com
Sun
24/05

AM Clouds/PM Sun
AM Clouds/PM Sun

Max 15° C
Min 6° C
Mon
25/05

Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy

Max 15° C
Min 9° C
Tue
26/05

Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy

Max 16° C
Min 6° C
Wed
27/05

Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy

Max 16° C
Min 9° C

Hour by Hour forecast » | 10-day forecast »

Ground Fixtures Ground Results
No fixtures scheduled