Pontypridd CC were formed in 1870, and their present ground is located within Ynysangharad Park, a memorial to the fallen of the Great War, and was opened in 1923. For a time the venue was also home to Pontypridd RFC. Glamorgan first played on the ground in 1926 and continued to do so in the Championship until 1969, since when they have only returned four times, the last in 1996. They also staged some limited-overs matches in the 1990s.
Map & Hotels Click here
Mon May 13
Second Eleven Trophy
South Division - Glamorgan 2nd XI v Surrey 2nd XI
|- Day and Night - International Matches - Covered by Cricinfo|
|No responsibility is taken by Cricinfo for the accuracy of this information.|