|Photos||Video & Audio||Blogs||Statistics||Archive||Games||Mobile|
The Australia tour of England 2009 takes place in a few weeks and Cricinfo is offering a great service whereby you can download the tour fixtures into your Microsoft Outlook calendar. This means you will be automatically reminded on the day of the each tour match, Twenty20 International, one-day international and Test match that a game is about to begin.
How to download...
1. Download the .ics file by clicking on the link below and selecting "Save" (Internet Explorer) or "Save to disc" (Firefox):
2. Open up Microsoft Outlook and from the 'File' menu select 'Import and Export'
3. From the next menu, select 'Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (.vcs)'
4. Select the Cricinfo calendar file and upload
5. The tournament schedule will now be sitting in your Outlook Calendar
© ESPN EMEA Ltd.
Sreesanth wasn't the most likeable team-mate or opponent, but he had skill beyond doubt, which we might have seen the last of
Out of the shattered lives of three young men caught up in allegations of fraud, newer and stronger players must emerge
Plays of the day from the IPL qualifier between Chennai Super Kings and Mumbai Indians in Delhi
Sunrisers began this tournament as one of the underdogs, but fought impressively to reach as far as the Eliminator
None of the other three England bowlers with 300 Test wickets - or many other of the game's finest swing merchants - could have bowled better than James Anderson at Lord's
Royal Challengers began the season in full steam, but failed to replicate their consistency away from home
Safe & simple online money transfer. Apply Now!
Available now at Cricshop