FanzoneMobitelCricinfoMobitel Fanzone
 
Hampshire
04:56, Thu Dec 25, 2014 (UTC +0000)
 

Profile

The village of Aldershot was transformed following the War Office purchase of 25,000 acres of land in the area for military training in 1853. By 1874, a number of military cricket grounds for the use of the various regiments had been laid out, including the present Services Ground, which is on the corner of Fleet Road and Farnborough Road. The first pavilion was built in 1887 and the present pavilion was opened in 1936 by Gen Hon Sir Francis Gathorne-Hardy.

Wallpapers
Mahela Jayawardene | Murali | Malinga
Mahela Jayawardene
800x600
1024x768
1600x1200

Mobitel 3G Services

Welcome to M3
The new generation of 3.5 G HSPA technology from Mobitel

M3 Services