Points table for matches completed by 15 Feb 2013
The points system is as follows:
Win, with bonus point - 5
Win, without bonus point - 4
Tie - 3
No Result - 2
Loss - 0
In the event of teams finishing on equal points, the right to play in the semi-finals will be determined in the following order of priority:
- The team with the most number of wins;
- If still equal, the team with the most number of wins over the other team(s) who are equal on points and have the same number of wins;
- If still equal, the team with the highest number of bonus points;
- If still equal, the team with the highest net run rate;
- The team with the higher runs to wickets ratio throughout the series.
In a match declared as no result, run rate is not applicable.
The team that achieves a run rate of 1.25 times that of the opposition shall be awarded one bonus point. A team's run rate will be calculated by reference to the runs scored in an innings divided by the number of overs.balls faced.
If no result is achieved in the final on the scheduled day of play, the match shall be replayed on the scheduled reserve day. If no result is achieved in the replay on the reserve day, the match shall be declared drawn.
In the event of a drawn final, the prize money will be shared equally between the two competing teams.