1. Alastair Cook made 766 runs in the 2010-11 Ashes series. But who came next with 570?
2. Who took the most wickets (24) in the 2010-11 Ashes series?
3. Who scored a hundred in each innings in the final Test at Cape Town in January?
4. Who scored the first century of the 2011 World Cup?
AB de Villiers
5. Who scored a World Cup century in just 50 balls, a new record?
Ryan ten Doeschate
6. Lasith Malinga took one of the two hat-tricks in the 2011 World Cup. Who claimed the other one?
7. We waited most of the year for Sachin Tendulkar's 100th international hundred. Who was the 99th one scored against, during March?
8. Who was the leading run-scorer in the World Cup, with exactly 500?
9. Where did England pull off a stunning victory over Sri Lanka, bowling them out for 82 late on the final day in the first Test of the 2011 English summer?
10. Who was the leading scorer in the 2011 IPL with 608, including 44 sixes?
11. Who scored his first Test century in England to stave off defeat in the first Test ever played at Southampton�s Rose Bowl?
12. Which ground in the Caribbean became the 106th to stage a Test match when India played there in July?
Basseterre, St Kitts
St George's, Grenada
13. Who was run out, but later reinstated, after he walked off at tea during the Trent Bridge Test without ensuring that the ball was dead?
14. Who captained Zimbabwe to victory over Bangladesh in August, in their first Test match for six years?
15. Which man, who died in August, was the last player to field a ball hit by Don Bradman in a Test match?
16. Who took a wicket with his first ball in a Test, for Australia against Sri Lanka in September?
17. And who returned the favour for Sri Lanka, taking a wicket with his first ball in the third Test?
18. Who finally scored his first Test century, after passing 50 ten times, in Dubai in October?
19. When Australia were bowled out for 47 at Cape Town in November, who took 5 for 15 in his first Test?
Marchant de Lange
20. Whose five-for on Test debut at Brisbane in December included a triple wicket maiden?