- not out1114140178.57not out022000.00Extras9 (lb 4, nb 1, w 4)TOTAL99/9 (20 Overs, RR: 4.95)Fall of wickets: 1-14 (CJ Chibhabha, 2.5 ov), 2-26 (H Masakadza, 4.2 ov), 3-28 (Sikandar Raza, 4.5 ov), 4-28 (CT Mutombodzi, 4.6 ov), 5-57 (MN Waller, 11.1 ov), 6-75 (PJ Moor, 14.4 ov), 7-81 (E Chigumbura, 16.1 ov), 8-83 (N Madziva, 16.4 ov), 9-91 (AG Cremer, 19.2 ov)
- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRnot out47405622117.50not out52405661130.00Extras4 (nb 1, w 3)TOTAL103/0 (13.1 Overs, RR: 7.82)
Player Of The Match
Hours of play (local time)
- Powerplay: Overs 0.1 - 6.0 (Mandatory - 35 runs, 4 wickets)
- Zimbabwe: 50 runs in 9.4 overs (58 balls), Extras 5
- Innings Break: Zimbabwe - 99/9 in 20.0 overs (DT Tiripano 11, T Muzarabani 0)
- Powerplay: Overs 0.1 - 6.0 (Mandatory - 37 runs, 0 wicket)
- India: 50 runs in 7.4 overs (46 balls), Extras 1
- 1st Wicket: 50 runs in 46 balls (KL Rahul 24, Mandeep Singh 28, Ex 1)
- India: 100 runs in 13.1 overs (80 balls), Extras 4
- Mandeep Singh: 50 off 40 balls (6 x 4, 1 x 6)
- 1st Wicket: 100 runs in 80 balls (KL Rahul 47, Mandeep Singh 52, Ex 4)
Richmond Mutumbami has been ruled out of the second T20I against India due to a right hip injury, which he picked up during the first T20I
A relaxed approach to a must-win game paid rich dividends for India in Harare on Monday, as they put on a near flawless performance
Plays of the day from the second T20I between India and Zimbabwe in Harare
As Zimbabwe rediscover their fight, they stand on the cusp of winning their first series comprising two or more T20Is
Barinder Sran's 4 for 10 sprung the trap on Zimbabwe, Jasprit Bumrah's 3 for 11 made sure they couldn't even think about escape and India levelled the series 1-1 with a 10-wicket victory
No. of 10-wicket wins for India in T20Is, before this match. They had won twice by 9 wickets - v SL, Visakhapatnam and v UAE, Dhaka, both in this year.
Sran's figures in this match, which is the second-best by a bowler on his T20I debut. His figures are also the second-best by a bowler for India in T20Is.
No. of India bowlers who have taken three or more wickets in a single over in T20Is, including Sran in this match. Dinda was the first to do, vs SL, Pallekele, 2012.
No. of times India had 2 debutants opening the bowling in a T20I, before this series excluding the inaugural T20I. In both matches, debutants opened the bowling.