- not out20201101181.81not out17100100.00Extras4 (lb 1, w 3)TOTAL138/6 (20 Overs, RR: 6.90)Fall of wickets: 1-20 (Mandeep Singh, 3.1 ov), 2-27 (KL Rahul, 4.3 ov), 3-27 (MK Pandey, 4.4 ov), 4-76 (AT Rayudu, 12.5 ov), 5-93 (MS Dhoni, 16.2 ov), 6-122 (KM Jadhav, 18.6 ov)
- c Mandeep Singh b Chahal26172103123.80not out23191312176.92Extras12 (lb 8, nb 1, w 3)TOTAL135/6 (20 Overs, RR: 6.75)Fall of wickets: 1-17 (CJ Chibhabha, 2.4 ov), 2-57 (H Masakadza, 8.5 ov), 3-60 (V Sibanda, 10.3 ov), 4-86 (PJ Moor, 13.5 ov), 5-104 (MN Waller, 17.1 ov), 6-135 (E Chigumbura, 19.6 ov)
- Harare Sports Club
Player of the match
Player of the series
- Powerplay: Overs 0.1 - 6.0 (Mandatory - 29 runs, 3 wickets)
- India: 50 runs in 9.1 overs (55 balls), Extras 1
- India: 100 runs in 17.1 overs (103 balls), Extras 3
- KM Jadhav: 50 off 38 balls (6 x 4, 1 x 6)
- Innings Break: India - 138/6 in 20.0 overs (AR Patel 20, DS Kulkarni 1)
- Powerplay: Overs 0.1 - 6.0 (Mandatory - 40 runs, 1 wicket)
- Zimbabwe: 50 runs in 7.5 overs (47 balls), Extras 9
- Zimbabwe: 100 runs in 16.3 overs (99 balls), Extras 9
Stats highlights from the final Harare T20I, where India defeated Zimbabwe by three runs to clinch the series 2-1
Plays of the day from the third T20I between India and Zimbabwe in Harare
Sanjay Bangar, India's interim head coach, has said MS Dhoni went out of his way to share his knowledge and experience with his young team-mates during their tour of Zimbabwe
Zimbabwe came within one hit of sealing their first-ever win in a T20I series of more than one match, but India ultimately prevailed to shade the third T20I by three runs
Despite India's 10-wicket victory in the second T20I, Zimbabwe have a strong opportunity to register their first series win, comprising two or more matches, in the decider on Wednesday
Previous lowest total defended by India in T20Is - vs Pak for a tie in WT20 2007. The previous lowest total successfully defended was 146 vs Ban in 2016 WT20.
Zimbabwe's score at the end of 10th over. At the same stage, India were 53 for 3.
No. of players who have appeared in 50 or more T20Is for Zimbabwe. Hamilton Masakadza becomes the first to play that many T20Is for his country.
Runs scored by India in the last 3 overs of the innings - 16 runs in 18th over, 11 in 19th and 16 in 20th. They had scored just 42 runs in 7 overs before that.
No. of consecutive T20I inns where MS Dhoni remained not out, before getting out in this match. His scores in those inns: 13*, 13*, 18*, 15* and 19*.
The previous highest score in T20Is for Rayudu and Jadhav. Both the batsmen have gone past that score in this match.
No. of times India lost 3 or more wickets in the Powerplays against Zimbabwe in T20Is, in 7 matches. 29 is India's joint 4th-lowest powerplay score in T20Is.
No. of times India batted first on this tour, before this T20I. Zimbabwe batted first in all 3 ODIs and 2 T20Is. They elected to field in this T20I.
No. of international matches captained by MS Dhoni, which equals Ricky Ponting's tally at the top of the list