- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRlbw b Woakes1331372041.93c †Ambrose b Clarke3354724061.11c †Ambrose b Woakes43571108075.43b Clarke034000.00lbw b Wright1656653028.57c Troughton b Wright11418524218061.62c Clarke b Patel819271042.10b Woakes451381525032.60c †Ambrose b Wright0813000.00c Porterfield b Woakes518211027.77not out314200021.42Extras32 (b 7, lb 3, nb 22)TOTAL312 all out (95.2 Overs, RR: 3.27)Fall of wickets: 1-29 (SD Peters, 9.4 ov), 2-66 (JD Middlebrook, 17.2 ov), 3-66 (RI Keogh, 17.5 ov), 4-115 (MNW Spriegel, 32.3 ov), 5-115 (RE Levi, 33.1 ov), 6-141 (BM Duckett, 39.3 ov), 7-270 (AJ Hall, 82.6 ov), 8-281 (SP Crook, 85.6 ov), 9-304 (OP Stone, 90.5 ov), 10-312 (RI Newton, 95.2 ov)
- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRc †Duckett b Middlebrook471041086045.19c Middlebrook b Crook3265876049.23st †Duckett b Middlebrook634410017.64lbw b Spriegel13428434314147.18c Peters b Middlebrook6910219310167.64c Middlebrook b Chambers1651632031.37lbw b Stone4662768174.19c Newton b Stone49931016052.68not out10211114713191.89b Spriegel3435483197.14not out1929352065.51Extras48 (b 13, lb 15, nb 20)TOTAL602/9d (160 Overs, RR: 3.76)Fall of wickets: 1-81 (WTS Porterfield, 22.6 ov), 2-93 (V Chopra, 29.5 ov), 3-102 (LJ Evans, 35.4 ov), 4-240 (JO Troughton, 73.3 ov), 5-283 (TR Ambrose, 90.3 ov), 6-369 (R Clarke, 110.3 ov), 7-395 (SR Hain, 121.2 ov), 8-453 (CR Woakes, 138.6 ov), 9-539 (JS Patel, 150.2 ov)
- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRc Evans b Woakes4541080.00c Troughton b Patel501121478044.64c †Ambrose b Woakes717251041.17c Porterfield b Woakes016000.00c Porterfield b Patel421712634024.56c †Ambrose b Patel22629007.69c Porterfield b Wright1245582026.66c †Ambrose b Woakes2545480255.55c Evans b Clarke20162331125.00not out212150016.66lbw b Clarke033000.00Extras21 (b 12, lb 3, nb 6)TOTAL185 all out (75 Overs, RR: 2.46)Fall of wickets: 1-4 (SD Peters, 0.5 ov), 2-12 (RE Levi, 6.6 ov), 3-16 (RI Keogh, 8.1 ov), 4-82 (JD Middlebrook, 35.5 ov), 5-90 (RI Newton, 43.5 ov), 6-124 (BM Duckett, 57.1 ov), 7-161 (AJ Hall, 68.6 ov), 8-171 (MNW Spriegel, 71.2 ov), 9-185 (SP Crook, 74.3 ov), 10-185 (MA Chambers, 74.6 ov)
Hours of play (local time)
- Sun, 15 Jun - day 1 - Northamptonshire 1st innings 297/8 (RI Newton 108*, OP Stone 1*, 89.5 ov)
- Mon, 16 Jun - day 2 - Warwickshire 1st innings 274/4 (SR Hain 87*, TR Ambrose 13*, 87 ov)
- Tue, 17 Jun - day 3 - Northamptonshire 2nd innings 51/3 (JD Middlebrook 29*, MNW Spriegel 10*, 21 ov)
- Wed, 18 Jun - day 4 - Northamptonshire 2nd innings 185 (75 ov) - end of match
Chris Woakes and Jeetan Patel finished off Northamptonshire at Wantage Road as Warwickshire recorded an innings victory.
It has not been the smoothest of fortnights for Chris Rushworth who received Twitter abuse after a recent T20 match, but he was Durham's hero against Lancashire
Sam Hain broke Ian Bell's record and became the youngest man to score a first-class century for Warwickshire as they took a grip on their game against Northamptonshire.
Rob Newton scored the first century of Northamptonshire's season as they had marginally the better of the first day with Warwickshire at Wantage Road.
|1st||4||SD Peters||JD Middlebrook|
|2nd||8||JD Middlebrook||RE Levi|
|3rd||4||JD Middlebrook||RI Keogh|
|4th||66||JD Middlebrook||MNW Spriegel|
|5th||8||RI Newton||MNW Spriegel|
|6th||34||MNW Spriegel||BM Duckett|
|7th||37||AJ Hall||MNW Spriegel|
|8th||10||SP Crook||MNW Spriegel|
|9th||14||SP Crook||OP Stone|
|10th||0||MA Chambers||OP Stone|