- not out971201128.57Extras9 (lb 4, nb 1, w 4)TOTAL143 all out (19.4 Overs, RR: 7.27)Fall of wickets: 1-24 (E Lewis, 3.2 ov), 2-50 (J Charles, 5.1 ov), 3-76 (LMP Simmons, 9.5 ov), 4-76 (MN Samuels, 10.1 ov), 5-92 (KA Pollard, 11.5 ov), 6-98 (ADS Fletcher, 12.6 ov), 7-111 (DJ Bravo, 15.2 ov), 8-123 (AD Russell, 16.6 ov), 9-133 (CR Brathwaite, 17.5 ov), 10-143 (S Badree, 19.4 ov)
Hours of play (local time)
- Match Delayed: West Indies - 0/0
- Powerplay: Overs 0.1 - 6.0 (Mandatory - 54 runs, 2 wickets)
- West Indies: 50 runs in 4.6 overs (30 balls), Extras 0
- West Indies: 100 runs in 13.2 overs (81 balls), Extras 7
- Innings Break: West Indies - 143/10 in 19.4 overs (SP Narine 9)
- Powerplay: Overs 0.1 - 6.0 (Mandatory)
- Rain: India - 15/0 in 2.0 overs (RG Sharma 10, AM Rahane 4)
Wickets by R Ashwin in T20s - the most by an India bowler. Keiron Pollard was his 200th dismissal in all T20s
No. of times R Ashwin has dismissed Lendl Simmons in T20s - equals the most he has dismissed any batsman. He's dismissed AB de Villiers also 5 times.
Runs conceded by Ravindra Jadeja off India's seventh over - the least in an over in this series so far.
India's win-loss record against West Indies in T20Is. They have a worse record only against NZ against whom they have lost all their five matches.
The events surrounding the second T20 in Lauderhill left a sour taste in the mouth from a fan perspective, and things must improve significantly from an operational standpoint to encourage return
The ICC will discuss the events of the second India-West Indies T20 in Lauderhill in its annual workshop for match officials next month
India played their first games in the USA - two T20 internationals against West Indies - and the diaspora lapped it up, turning parts of Lauderhill distinctly Indian over the weekend