- not out82425864195.23retired hurt64510150.00not out2380066.66Extras7 (lb 2, nb 1, w 4)TOTAL196/5 (20 Overs, RR: 9.8)Fall of wickets: 1-57 (MJ Guptill, 5.6 ov), 2-62 (C Munro, 6.5 ov), 3-94 (KS Williamson, 10.6 ov), 3-110* (LRPL Taylor, retired not out ), 4-174 (GD Elliott, 17.5 ov), 5-175 (L Ronchi, 18.1 ov)
- not out1760014.28Extras6 (lb 2, w 4)TOTAL101 all out (16.1 Overs, RR: 6.24)Fall of wickets: 1-7 (Mohammad Hafeez, 1.1 ov), 2-14 (Ahmed Shehzad, 2.1 ov), 3-15 (Mohammad Rizwan, 2.3 ov), 4-36 (Shoaib Malik, 4.5 ov), 5-55 (Umar Akmal, 8.4 ov), 6-75 (Shahid Afridi, 11.3 ov), 7-76 (Imad Wasim, 11.5 ov), 8-92 (Sarfraz Ahmed, 13.4 ov), 9-98 (Anwar Ali, 14.3 ov), 10-101 (Wahab Riaz, 16.1 ov)
Player Of The Match
Hours of play (local time)
- Powerplay: Overs 0.1 - 6.0 (Mandatory - 57 runs, 1 wicket)
- New Zealand: 50 runs in 4.1 overs (25 balls), Extras 0
- 1st Wicket: 50 runs in 25 balls (MJ Guptill 40, KS Williamson 10, Ex 0)
- New Zealand: 100 runs in 11.5 overs (71 balls), Extras 0
- LRPL Taylor retired hurt at 110/3 (11.6 overs)
- CJ Anderson: 50 off 27 balls (3 x 4, 3 x 6)
- New Zealand: 150 runs in 16.2 overs (99 balls), Extras 5
- 4th Wicket: 50 runs in 32 balls (CJ Anderson 41, GD Elliott 10, Ex 2)
- Innings Break: New Zealand - 196/5 in 20.0 overs (CJ Anderson 82, MJ Santner 2)
- Powerplay: Overs 0.1 - 6.0 (Mandatory - 42 runs, 4 wickets)
- Pakistan: 50 runs in 7.1 overs (43 balls), Extras 2
- Pakistan: 100 runs in 15.3 overs (93 balls), Extras 6
Pakistan's ODI captain Azhar Ali and allrounder Mohammad Hafeez have agreed to 'unconditionally' return to the ongoing conditioning camp in Lahore, two days after they chose to stay away due to Mohammad Amir's presence at the camp
PCB chairman Shaharyar Khan has met with Pakistan ODI captain Azhar Ali and Mohammad Hafeez is hopeful of their joining the ongoing conditioning camp in Lahore
Pakistan's ODI captain Azhar Ali and allrounder Mohammad Hafeez chose to stay away from the ongoing conditioning camp in Lahore, reportedly due to Mohammad Amir's inclusion among the probables for the camp
Having completed his educational rehabilitation programme, after serving a five-year ban for his role in the 2010 spot-fixing scandal, the PCB has said that Mohammad Amir is 'eligible'for international selection
The Pakistan Cricket Board has sought legal advice on whether Mohammad Amir can get a visa to travel with the national side to New Zealand in January
Result margin in this match - biggest win for New Zealand and biggest loss for Pakistan in terms of runs in T20Is
Last time NZ dismissed the opposition openers for single-digit scores at home was in the first ever T20I vs Aus in Auckland on 17 Feb 2005, before today.
Corey Anderson's batting average in his T20I career (12 inns), before this match. He also went past his previous highest of 48 in this innings.
Previous highest aggregate runs by a captain in a bilateral T20I series, by Faf du Plessis v WI, 2014-15. Williamson has went past that in this series.
No. of times a team has reached 50 in fewer than 25 balls in T20Is vs Pak, as NZ have did in this match. That team was also NZ, in 24 balls in Auckland in Dec 2010.
No. of players to hit 150 or more 4s and 50 or more 6s in T20Is, including Guptill who hit his 150th 4 in this match (66* 6s). McCullum is the other with 199 4s & 91 6s.