- run out (Bagai)2640050.00not out1415701200.00not out15131020150.00Extras13 (b 2, lb 6, w 5)TOTAL286/4 (50 Overs, RR: 5.72)Fall of wickets: 1-203 (DF Watts, 39.6 ov), 2-241 (NS Poonia, 45.3 ov), 3-254 (JH Stander, 46.6 ov), 4-254 (GM Hamilton, 47.1 ov)
- not out921291118082.88not out1328171076.47Extras17 (b 4, lb 3, w 10)TOTAL287/4 (48.4 Overs, RR: 5.89)Fall of wickets: 1-4 (AA Mulla, 0.3 ov), 2-87 (Rizwan Cheema, 13.2 ov), 3-89 (ZE Surkari, 14.1 ov), 4-235 (S Jyoti, 42.3 ov)
Hours of play (local time)
- GM Hamilton 100 in 166 mins off 137 balls, 3 fours.
- DF Watts 100 in 149 mins off 105 balls, hitting 6 fours and 2 sixes.
- Scotland innings: 1x7 ball over
|1st||4||AA Mulla||Rizwan Cheema|
|2nd||83||S Jyoti||Rizwan Cheema|
|3rd||2||ZE Surkari||S Jyoti|
|4th||146||A Bagai||S Jyoti|
|5th||52||A Bagai||S Dhaniram|
Gavin Hamilton and Fraser Watts scored hundreds for the hosts but their efforts were overshadowed by Canada's centurion, Sandeep Jyoti, and Ashish Bagai who pulled off the chase with eight balls to spare