- BATSMENRMB4s6sSRnot out63480075.00not out13420050.00Extras0TOTAL7/0 (1.4 Overs, RR: 4.20, 34 minutes)
- North Sound, St Peters (approximately half way between the capital St Johns and the airport)
West Indies , elected to field first
West Indies led the 5-match series 1-0
13,14,15,16,17 February 2009 (5-day match)
- Fri, 13 Feb - day 1 - match abandoned
- Sat, 14 Feb - day 2 - cancelled
- Sun, 15 Feb - day 3 - cancelled
- Mon, 16 Feb - day 4 - cancelled
- Tue, 17 Feb - day 5 - cancelled
- England 1st innings
- The match was abandoned after ten balls because the bowlers were unable to get any solid footholds in an overly sandy outfield. Alan Hurst, the ICC match referee, ruled: "The ground conditions, and especially the bowlers' run-ups, were unfit and potentially dangerous and we decided it would not be possible to rectify those fundamental issues over the course of a day or so."
- The Test was moved to the old Antigua Recreation Ground with play scheduled to start on Sunday, February 15, two days later.
- The statistics from the abandoned Test count towards career records.