- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRb Bandara76961369279.16c Bandara b Weerakoon651231758052.84b Fernando61891365068.53b Bandara46741027062.16not out1641601039.02not out2244543050.00Extras31 (b 13, lb 1, nb 17)TOTAL317/4d (75 Overs, RR: 4.22, 337 minutes)Fall of wickets: 1-133 (RV Uthappa, 29.5 ov), 2-178 (S Dhawan, 38.6 ov), 3-275 (S Sriram, 60.3 ov), 4-277 (Y Venugopal Rao, 61.4 ov)
- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRc NK Patel b Bose22541008.00c Dhawan b Parida1224292050.00c NK Patel b Mishra43841355151.19b Gagandeep Singh1227352044.44b Parida27941162028.72c Binny b Mishra1720262185.00c Venugopal Rao b Mishra01114000.00lbw b Mishra28283240100.00c †PA Patel b Parida11417007.14not out922210040.90not out214160014.28Extras18 (b 7, lb 2, nb 9)TOTAL171/9d (59 Overs, RR: 2.89, 243 minutes)Fall of wickets: 1-15 (DA Gunawardene, 6.5 ov), 2-25 (WU Tharanga, 9.2 ov), 3-49 (DPMD Jayawardene, 17.3 ov), 4-103 (KC Sangakkara, 37.3 ov), 5-126 (TM Dilshan, 43.5 ov), 6-126 (TT Samaraweera, 45.5 ov), 7-127 (WPUJC Vaas, 47.3 ov), 8-155 (S Weerakoon, 52.3 ov), 9-159 (HMCM Bandara, 53.3 ov)
- Sat, 26 Nov - day 1 - no play
- Sun, 27 Nov - day 2 - Indian Board President's XI 1st innings 217/2 (S Sriram 44*, Y Venugopal Rao 12*, 49 ov)
- Mon, 28 Nov - day 3 - Sri Lanka 1st innings 171/9d (59 ov) - end of match
- Play commenced at 13:30 IST
- Bad Light stopped play 17:30 IST
Why is the ICC suddenly scrutinising the pitches?
Which team has relied most heavily on their tailenders to prop them, and Jacques Rudolph's epic against Australia
India's emphatic 2-0 series win against Sri Lanka has lifted them to second place in the ICC Test rankings for the first time since the ranking system was introduced in 2001
Virender Sehwag decided to ask his spinners to open the bowling on the fifth morning of the Ahmedabad Test, and it paid off
Marvan Atapattu and Tom Moody express their thoughts after Sri Lanka lost the Test series.