- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRc Canning b Walker7370106111104.28b Mills1431502045.16c Walmsley b Hitchcock9610414216092.30lbw b Walker033000.00run out (Horne/sub [Adams])1837492048.64c Walmsley b Richardson431071457040.18lbw b Canning024000.00c Horne b Walker3250553364.00c McIntosh b Walker722361031.81c Horne b Walker1417212082.35not out035000.00Extras21 (lb 6, nb 15)TOTAL318 all out (71.5 Overs, RR: 4.42, 313 minutes)Fall of wickets: 1-56 (Taufeeq Umar, 11.4 ov), 2-130 (Imran Farhat, 23.1 ov), 3-130 (Mohammad Yousuf, 23.4 ov), 4-197 (Inzamam-ul-Haq, 35.4 ov), 5-216 (Yasir Hameed, 41.6 ov), 6-217 (Moin Khan, 42.3 ov), 7-271 (Shoaib Akhtar, 57.3 ov), 8-298 (Mohammad Sami, 67.3 ov), 9-308 (Asim Kamal, 70.3 ov), 10-318 (Shabbir Ahmed, 71.5 ov)
- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRc †Moin Khan b Shabbir Ahmed23761262030.26c Mohammad Sami b Shoaib Akhtar423291017.39b Shabbir Ahmed32771025041.55b Mohammad Sami20891412022.47c †Moin Khan b Danish Kaneria601061076356.60c sub (Younis Khan) b Imran Farhat79121077.77c & b Danish Kaneria2170863030.00b Danish Kaneria432440012.50c Mohammad Sami b Danish Kaneria2849665057.14lbw b Danish Kaneria01830000.00not out068000.00Extras23 (b 1, lb 7, nb 15)TOTAL222 all out (90.1 Overs, RR: 2.46)Fall of wickets: 1-15 (L Vincent, 6.4 ov), 2-69 (MH Richardson, 27.6 ov), 3-70 (TG McIntosh, 29.1 ov), 4-149 (RJ Nicol, 56.1 ov), 5-158 (TK Canning, 59.2 ov), 6-168 (MJ Horne, 64.2 ov), 7-180 (BGK Walker, 74.1 ov), 8-201 (RA Young, 80.4 ov), 9-221 (KP Walmsley, 88.4 ov), 10-222 (PA Hitchcock, 90.1 ov)
- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRc Walmsley b Hitchcock1718283094.44c McIntosh b Hitchcock037000.00c sub (CR Pryor) b Walker679512112170.52c †Young b Walker627011311088.57c Richardson b Nicol313180023.07not out2327324085.18not out1034260129.41Extras19 (b 14, lb 1, nb 1, w 3)TOTAL201/5 (43 Overs, RR: 4.67)Fall of wickets: 1-7 (Taufeeq Umar, 1.3 ov), 2-24 (Imran Farhat, 5.6 ov), 3-145 (Mohammad Yousuf, 28.5 ov), 4-165 (Inzamam-ul-Haq, 32.1 ov), 5-171 (Moin Khan, 33.4 ov)
- Sun, 14 Dec - day 1 - Auckland 1st innings 35/1 (MH Richardson 13*, TG McIntosh 13*, 12 ov)
- Mon, 15 Dec - day 2 - Auckland 1st innings 164/5 (MJ Horne 16*, RA Young 3*, 64 ov)
- Tue, 16 Dec - day 3 - Pakistan 2nd innings 201/5 (43 ov) - end of match
- Minimum 63 overs to be bowled from start of Pakistan innings, but play abandoned as a draw at 4.28 pm (after 43 overs) due to there being no possibility of a result.
- Nine substitute fielders used in the match, Younis Khan, Saleem Elahi, Shoaib Malik, Umar Gul, Azhar Mahmood and Abdur Razzaq for Pakistan, and AR Adams, AC Barnes and CR Pryor for Auckland.
- Start of play delayed due to rain, and commenced at 1.39 pm - day reduced to a minimum of 52 overs
- Pakistanis 2nd innings: 1x7 ball over: (31st over, Walker's 3rd)
- Pakistanis 2nd innings Walker bowled one wide worth 2 runs
- Mills injured his shoulder at 12.01 pm when falling awkwardly while fielding a drive from Imran Farhat. He did not field again during the match, and was substituted by AR Adams.
- Play abandoned at 5.56 pm due to bad light, after 12 of the scheduled 16 overs in Auckland's innings.
- 12th men: AR Adams (Auckland) and Younis Khan (Pakistan)
- Auckland 1st innings: 1x5 ball over (83rd over, Danish's 29th)
Pakistan could not get in too many overs against Auckland on the second day of their match at Eden Park's outer oval, which was truncated by rain
The Pakistanis won the toss, batted first and made 318, with fine half-centuries from Imran Farhat and Yasir Hameed