- BATSMENRMB4s6sSRc Shoaib Akhtar b Azhar Mahmood7833425410030.70lbw b Wasim Akram535300016.66c Mushtaq Ahmed b Waqar Younis870430018.60b Waqar Younis1518920166.66c †Moin Khan b Azhar Mahmood053000.00lbw b Waqar Younis9526715413061.68c †Moin Khan b Shoaib Akhtar48114847057.14b Shoaib Akhtar1017901111.11not out1046250040.00b Azhar Mahmood712510140.00lbw b Azhar Mahmood022000.00Extras27 (b 1, lb 16, nb 7, w 3)TOTAL303 all out (101.5 Overs, RR: 2.97)Fall of wickets: 1-15 (PA Wallace, ), 2-37 (SC Williams, ), 3-53 (BC Lara, ), 4-58 (CL Hooper, ), 5-205 (SL Campbell, ), 6-249 (S Chanderpaul, ), 7-264 (IR Bishop, ), 8-291 (D Williams, ), 9-303 (FA Rose, ), 10-303 (CA Walsh, )
- BATSMENRMB4s6sSRc †D Williams b Ambrose1644313051.61c sub (PV Simmons) b Walsh16044129717153.87c Wallace b Rose1022920111.11c Campbell b Walsh17744332019255.31c Hooper b Walsh261511192021.84c †D Williams b Rose1570014.28c †D Williams b Rose1439233060.86b Bishop1149241045.83lbw b Walsh212110018.18not out054000.00c Hooper b Walsh1820050.00Extras53 (b 13, lb 9, nb 25, w 6)TOTAL471 all out (136.1 Overs, RR: 3.45)Fall of wickets: 1-41 (Saeed Anwar, ), 2-64 (Ijaz Ahmed, ), 3-387 (Aamer Sohail, ), 4-414 (Inzamam-ul-Haq, ), 5-415 (Moin Khan, ), 6-437 (Azhar Mahmood, ), 7-459 (Mohammad Wasim, ), 8-469 (Waqar Younis, ), 9-469 (Wasim Akram, ), 10-471 (Shoaib Akhtar, )
- BATSMENRMB4s6sSRb Mushtaq Ahmed34118793043.03lbw b Waqar Younis815100080.00c Azhar Mahmood b Wasim Akram1880012.50c & b Wasim Akram12716006.25not out73152947477.65lbw b Wasim Akram721151046.66run out (Mushtaq Ahmed)041000.00run out (Ijaz Ahmed)221160012.50c Mushtaq Ahmed b Wasim Akram615600100.00run out (Mushtaq Ahmed)0156000.00b Waqar Younis042000.00Extras7 (nb 7)TOTAL139 all out (41 Overs, RR: 3.39)Fall of wickets: 1-9 (PA Wallace, ), 2-10 (SC Williams, ), 3-26 (BC Lara, ), 4-67 (SL Campbell, ), 5-98 (S Chanderpaul, ), 6-98 (D Williams, ), 7-112 (IR Bishop, ), 8-126 (FA Rose, ), 9-138 (CA Walsh, ), 10-139 (CEL Ambrose, )
- Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium Rawalpindi, Pakistan. (+92-51-724717)
Pakistan , elected to field first
Pakistan led the 3-match series 2-0
Player of the match
29,30 November, 1,2,3 December 1997 (5-day match)
- Sat, 29 Nov - day 1 - West Indies 1st innings 179/4 (SL Campbell 71*, S Chanderpaul 66*)
- Sun, 30 Nov - day 2 - Pakistan 1st innings 122/2 (Aamer Sohail 62*, Inzamam-ul-Haq 20*)
- Mon, 1 Dec - day 3 - Pakistan 1st innings 403/3 (Inzamam-ul-Haq 169*, Mohammad Wasim 3*)
- Tue, 2 Dec - day 4 - West Indies 2nd innings 99/6 (CL Hooper 44*, IR Bishop 1*)
- Wed, 3 Dec - day 5 - West Indies 2nd innings 139 (41 ov) - end of match
- Wallace kept wicket for West Indies in place of Williams who did not take his place on the field (low blood pressure).
- Inzaman-ul-Haq and Aamer Sohail set a new partnership record for Pakistan v West Indies of 323; the previous best of 169 was set in Test 2, Port-of-Spain, 1958 between Saeed Ahmed and Wazir Mohammed.