- BATSMENRc Brown b Harris16c Brown b Harris0c Flavell b Harris160run out (Flavell)11b Campbell5c Hockley b Campbell7st †Illingworth b Campbell144c Hockley b Harris1not out60run out (Hockley)5c Hockley b Campbell2Extras3 (lb 1, nb 1, w 1)TOTAL414 all out (140.5 Overs, RR: 2.93)Fall of wickets: 1-3 (R Lupton, ), 2-52 (HC Plimmer, ), 3-84 (SJ Metcalfe, ), 4-105 (K Smithies, ), 5-133 (J Smit, ), 6-265 (BA Daniels, ), 7-279 (DA Stock, ), 8-393 (KM Leng, ), 9-408 (CE Taylor, ), 10-414 (SJ Cook, )
- BATSMENRc Lupton b Stock80b Leng63b Leng204c Plimmer b Smithies1c †Cassar b Taylor46c †Cassar b Reynard27c Metcalfe b Leng8c Plimmer b Daniels0not out50not out7Extras31 (b 2, lb 18, nb 1, w 10)TOTAL517/8 (215 Overs, RR: 2.40)
- The Pavilion, North Marine Road, Scarborough, Yorkshire YO12 7TJ
England Women , elected to bat first
3-match series level 0-0
Player of the match
24,25,26,27 June 1996 (4-day match)
- Mon, 24 Jun - day 1 - England Women 1st innings 300/7 (KM Leng 90*, MA Reynard 8*)
- Tue, 25 Jun - day 2 - New Zealand Women 1st innings 139/1 (MK Fruin 46*, KE Flavell 21*)
- Wed, 26 Jun - day 3 - New Zealand Women 1st innings 281/3 (KE Flavell 113*, CM Nicholson 6*)
- Thu, 27 Jun - day 4 - New Zealand Women 1st innings 517/8 (215 ov) - end of match
- Start of play on Day 3 delayed until after lunch (37 overs lost).
- Flavell's 204 new World Record and first woman to score a Test 200.