- BATSMENRMB4s6sSRb Ambrose79111063.63c & b Harper48105704068.57run out (Harper)43102854050.58c Walsh b Simmons417100040.00st †Jacobs b Harper3858510274.50c Harper b Adams3371421078.57run out (Ambrose)1016140071.42not out13171100118.18run out (LR Williams)68500120.00not out31200150.00Extras14 (b 1, lb 6, nb 1, w 6)TOTAL219/8 (50 Overs, RR: 4.38)Fall of wickets: 1-10 (CM Spearman, 2.1 ov), 2-104 (RG Twose, 27.3 ov), 3-105 (NJ Astle, 28.1 ov), 4-113 (SP Fleming, 29.4 ov), 5-178 (CL Cairns, 42.5 ov), 6-197 (CZ Harris, 46.5 ov), 7-205 (AC Parore, 47.4 ov), 8-215 (SA Thomson, 49.3 ov)
- BATSMENRMB4s6sSRc Fleming b Larsen413120033.33lbw b Larsen118100010.00not out146165134123108.95lbw b Larsen4792674070.14not out2468512047.05Extras3 (lb 3)TOTAL225/3 (45.4 Overs, RR: 4.92)Fall of wickets: 1-5 (SC Williams, 3.1 ov), 2-6 (S Chanderpaul, 3.6 ov), 3-116 (PV Simmons, 29.3 ov)
- Queen's Park Oval, Port of Spain, Trinidad
New Zealand , elected to bat first
West Indies led the 5-match series 2-1
Player of the match
30 March 1996 (50-over match)
- 12 runs taken off LR Williams' 1st over in ODIs.
- West Indies 100 off 26.0 overs.
- BC Lara 100 off 112 balls, 8x4, 1x6, brought up his hundred with a 6 off Cairns, 8th ODI 100.
- DN Patel off the field from the 39th over with a upset stomach, RJ Kennedy substituted.