- BATSMENRMB4s6sSRhit wicket b Cairns881179415093.61lbw b Cairns54106726075.00c Morrison b Larsen3088584151.72lbw b Cairns01511000.00c †Germon b Nash032000.00c †Germon b Larsen545340014.70c Spearman b Morrison216110018.18c Young b Morrison21580025.00lbw b Nash528190026.31not out1222133092.30c & b Cairns5461083.33Extras5 (lb 1, nb 3, w 1)TOTAL208 all out (54.1 Overs, RR: 3.84)Fall of wickets: 1-135 (Rameez Raja, ), 2-148 (Aamer Sohail, ), 3-148 (Inzamam-ul-Haq, ), 4-149 (Saleem Malik, ), 5-177 (Basit Ali, ), 6-184 (Ijaz Ahmed, ), 7-184 (Rashid Latif, ), 8-187 (Wasim Akram, ), 9-203 (Mushtaq Ahmed, ), 10-208 (Ata-ur-Rehman, )
- BATSMENRMB4s6sSRc †Rashid Latif b Ata-ur-Rehman1678541029.62b Mushtaq Ahmed40105695157.97c †Rashid Latif b Ata-ur-Rehman939301030.00st †Rashid Latif b Mushtaq Ahmed2594683036.76lbw b Wasim Akram592101435041.25b Wasim Akram7617011110168.46c †Rashid Latif b Wasim Akram2135302070.00c Aamer Sohail b Wasim Akram316140021.42not out534310016.12c †Rashid Latif b Wasim Akram1118141178.57b Mushtaq Ahmed046000.00Extras21 (lb 4, nb 17)TOTAL286 all out (91.4 Overs, RR: 3.12)Fall of wickets: 1-48 (BA Young, ), 2-65 (CM Spearman, ), 3-73 (AC Parore, ), 4-119 (SP Fleming, ), 5-221 (RG Twose, ), 6-262 (LK Germon, ), 7-265 (CL Cairns, ), 8-269 (DN Patel, ), 9-283 (DJ Nash, ), 10-286 (DK Morrison, )
- BATSMENRMB4s6sSRb Patel3075593050.84lbw b Morrison621821259049.60c †Germon b Nash10331221313248.35c Fleming b Nash8215614113058.15c †Germon b Morrison2134224095.45lbw b Cairns0148000.00c †Germon b Cairns391561163033.62c Fleming b Cairns1979653029.23c †Germon b Larsen2486634038.09lbw b Larsen3478557061.81not out02011000.00Extras20 (b 5, lb 6, nb 5, w 4)TOTAL434 all out (145 Overs, RR: 2.99)Fall of wickets: 1-55 (Aamer Sohail, ), 2-195 (Inzamam-ul-Haq, ), 3-224 (Saleem Malik, ), 4-260 (Ijaz Ahmed, ), 5-265 (Basit Ali, ), 6-339 (Rameez Raja, ), 7-363 (Rashid Latif, ), 8-384 (Wasim Akram, ), 9-425 (Mushtaq Ahmed, ), 10-434 (Waqar Younis, )
- BATSMENRMB4s6sSRc †Rashid Latif b Mushtaq Ahmed1859462039.13c Aamer Sohail b Mushtaq Ahmed3397565058.92lbw b Mushtaq Ahmed518200025.00lbw b Ata-ur-Rehman087000.00not out512571664030.72c Saleem Malik b Mushtaq Ahmed825181044.44run out1244391030.76b Mushtaq Ahmed1559412036.58c Aamer Sohail b Mushtaq Ahmed1359441029.54b Waqar Younis2240414053.65c Saleem Malik b Mushtaq Ahmed11511009.09Extras17 (b 3, lb 9, nb 4, w 1)TOTAL195 all out (80.4 Overs, RR: 2.41)Fall of wickets: 1-50 (BA Young, ), 2-57 (AC Parore, ), 3-60 (SP Fleming, ), 4-60 (CM Spearman, ), 5-75 (CL Cairns, ), 6-101 (LK Germon, ), 7-131 (DN Patel, ), 8-163 (GR Larsen, ), 9-192 (DJ Nash, ), 10-195 (DK Morrison, )
- AMI Stadium, Christchurch
New Zealand , elected to field first
Pakistan won the one-off match
Player of the match
8,9,10,11,12 December 1995 (5-day match)
- Fri, 8 Dec - day 1 - New Zealand 1st innings 98/3 (SP Fleming 16*, RG Twose 11*)
- Sat, 9 Dec - day 2 - Pakistan 2nd innings 138/1 (Ijaz Ahmed 54*, Inzamam-ul-Haq 52*)
- Sun, 10 Dec - day 3 - Pakistan 2nd innings 369/7 (Wasim Akram 11*, Mushtaq Ahmed 1*)
- Mon, 11 Dec - day 4 - New Zealand 2nd innings 158/7 (RG Twose 44*, GR Larsen 8*)
- Tue, 12 Dec - day 5 - New Zealand 2nd innings 195 (80.4 ov) - end of match
- Waqar Younis gets his 200th wicket with the wicket of Nash. With that, Waqar ties with DK Lillee for the second spot in reaching 200 wickets in the shortest number tests (38 tests). CV Grimmet took 200 wickets in 36 tests.
- Morrison dropped on 0* by Mustaq off his own bowling.
- Ijaz Ahmed dropped by Parore off Morrison when the score was 209/2 and Ijaz Ahmed on 81, in the 2nd ball of the 62nd over.
- Rameez Raja (2) retired hurt on 1* from 2/0 to 224/3
- Morrison gets his 150th wicket.
- Cairns dropped by Ramiz off Mushtaq when the score was 168/4 and Cairns on 30, in the 4th ball of the 60th over. The batsmen take 1 run.
- Morrison equals the record number of zeros (22) scored by BS Chandrasekhar.
- Aamer Sohail 88 off 94 balls in 116 minutes 15x4.