- BATSMENRMB4s6sSRc ME Waugh b McDermott41310133.33c Slater b Warne33108693047.82c McGrath b Warne13744233217241.26c †Healy b Warne39961103035.45lbw b McGrath36107816044.44c Slater b McDermott1769492034.69c †Healy b McDermott116100010.00c & b McGrath2149284075.00run out (Boon)084000.00c McDermott b Warne023000.00not out033000.00Extras11 (lb 3, nb 6, w 2)TOTAL299 all out (113.2 Overs, RR: 2.63)Fall of wickets: 1-4 (Aamer Sohail, ), 2-64 (Rameez Raja, ), 3-141 (Inzamam-ul-Haq, ), 4-210 (Saleem Malik, ), 5-263 (Basit Ali, ), 6-269 (Rashid Latif, ), 7-297 (Ijaz Ahmed, ), 8-299 (Saqlain Mushtaq, ), 9-299 (Mushtaq Ahmed, ), 10-299 (Wasim Akram, )
- BATSMENRMB4s6sSRb Wasim Akram1120050.00c †Rashid Latif b Saqlain Mushtaq471351034045.63c †Rashid Latif b Mushtaq Ahmed1679573028.07c Mushtaq Ahmed b Wasim Akram1162622068156.31st †Rashid Latif b Mushtaq Ahmed381261043036.53b Mushtaq Ahmed521200025.00c †Rashid Latif b Mushtaq Ahmed649370016.21not out1056311032.25c †Rashid Latif b Wasim Akram23331006.45b Wasim Akram012000.00c Wasim Akram b Mushtaq Ahmed098000.00Extras16 (lb 6, nb 10)TOTAL257 all out (98.2 Overs, RR: 2.61)Fall of wickets: 1-2 (MJ Slater, ), 2-44 (DC Boon, ), 3-91 (MA Taylor, ), 4-174 (SR Waugh, ), 5-182 (GS Blewett, ), 6-226 (IA Healy, ), 7-240 (ME Waugh, ), 8-249 (SK Warne, ), 9-249 (CJ McDermott, ), 10-257 (GD McGrath, )
- BATSMENRMB4s6sSRc Boon b McDermott919190147.36c ME Waugh b Warne39121883044.31lbw b Warne1580432034.88lbw b ME Waugh451921543029.22b Warne1460590023.72c Taylor b McDermott591621357043.70lbw b McDermott543260019.23lbw b Warne3650060.00c ME Waugh b McDermott23722009.09lbw b McDermott222180011.11not out11100100.00Extras10 (b 1, lb 5, nb 4)TOTAL204 all out (94 Overs, RR: 2.17)Fall of wickets: 1-18 (Aamer Sohail, ), 2-58 (Ijaz Ahmed, ), 3-82 (Rameez Raja, ), 4-101 (Basit Ali, ), 5-163 (Saleem Malik, ), 6-185 (Wasim Akram, ), 7-188 (Rashid Latif, ), 8-198 (Inzamam-ul-Haq, ), 9-203 (Saqlain Mushtaq, ), 10-204 (Mushtaq Ahmed, )
- BATSMENRMB4s6sSRst †Rashid Latif b Mushtaq Ahmed592181546038.31lbw b Mushtaq Ahmed2359463050.00c sub (Moin Khan) b Saqlain Mushtaq639380015.78c †Rashid Latif b Wasim Akram3452463173.91c †Rashid Latif b Wasim Akram718210033.33b Mushtaq Ahmed1431262053.84b Waqar Younis1443321043.75c Saqlain Mushtaq b Mushtaq Ahmed539160031.25b Waqar Younis022000.00not out219120016.66b Waqar Younis0147000.00Extras8 (lb 5, nb 3)TOTAL172 all out (66.1 Overs, RR: 2.59)Fall of wickets: 1-42 (MJ Slater, ), 2-69 (DC Boon, ), 3-117 (ME Waugh, ), 4-126 (IA Healy, ), 5-146 (SR Waugh, ), 6-152 (MA Taylor, ), 7-170 (GS Blewett, ), 8-170 (CJ McDermott, ), 9-172 (SK Warne, ), 10-172 (GD McGrath, )
Pakistan , elected to bat first
Player Of The Match
Player Of The Series
Australia won the 3-match series 2-1
30 November, 1,2,3,4 December 1995 (5-day match)
- Thu, 30 Nov - day 1 - Pakistan 1st innings 231/4 (Ijaz Ahmed 101*, Basit Ali 8*)
- Fri, 1 Dec - day 2 - Australia 1st innings 151/3 (ME Waugh 54*, SR Waugh 26*)
- Sat, 2 Dec - day 3 - Pakistan 2nd innings 101/4 (Saleem Malik 21*)
- Sun, 3 Dec - day 4 - Australia 2nd innings 121/3 (MA Taylor 49*, IA Healy 4*)
- Mon, 4 Dec - day 5 - Australia 2nd innings 172 (66.1 ov) - end of match
- Slater dropped by Inzamam off Saqlain when he was on 11 and the score was 23/0.
- McDermott completed the over when Reiffel got injured and left.
- Warne and McDermott were out in fourth and sixth balls of the same over from Akram.
- Warne bowled Basit Ali of the last ball of the day.
- Ijaz dropped by M.Waugh off Reiffell when he was on 102 and the score was 232 for 4.
- Akram hit McDermott for 16 runs in one over
- Ijaz's innings 138 in 330 balls, 446 min, 17x4, 2x6
- Bad light stopped the play early.
- Malik dropped by Healy off Warne when he was on 7 and score was 167 for 3
- Ijaz's century had 11x4, 2x6