- BATSMENRMB4s6sSRc Richardson b Benjamin1669481033.33c †Murray b Bishop812121458055.86c Campbell b Benjamin1836244075.00lbw b Bishop20101683029.41c Hooper b Bishop229170011.76c Campbell b Bishop412100040.00c †Murray b Benjamin2355274085.18c Ambrose b Bishop011000.00c †Murray b Ambrose2650040.00not out1741281060.71b Benjamin064000.00Extras16 (b 1, nb 15)TOTAL199 all out (59.5 Overs, RR: 3.32)Fall of wickets: 1-52 (RA Smith, ), 2-91 (GA Hick, ), 3-142 (GP Thorpe, ), 4-148 (MA Atherton, ), 5-153 (MR Ramprakash, ), 6-154 (AJ Stewart, ), 7-154 (D Gough, ), 8-157 (PJ Martin, ), 9-199 (PAJ DeFreitas, ), 10-199 (DE Malcolm, )
- BATSMENRMB4s6sSRc Thorpe b Malcolm011000.00run out691321019068.31c Hick b Illingworth53715510096.36c Martin b Hick5815510910053.21c †Stewart b DeFreitas421981536027.45lbw b Martin0127000.00c Illingworth b DeFreitas2060502040.00run out533191026.31c Gough b Malcolm1549311048.38c †Stewart b Gough427131030.76not out0155000.00Extras16 (b 4, lb 11, nb 1)TOTAL282 all out (90.3 Overs, RR: 3.11)Fall of wickets: 1-0 (CL Hooper, ), 2-95 (BC Lara, ), 3-141 (SL Campbell, ), 4-216 (JC Adams, ), 5-219 (RB Richardson, ), 6-243 (JR Murray, ), 7-254 (KLT Arthurton, ), 8-254 (IR Bishop, ), 9-275 (CA Walsh, ), 10-282 (CEL Ambrose, )
- BATSMENRMB4s6sSRc Arthurton b Ambrose610100060.00c †Murray b Walsh1766423040.47c Walsh b Bishop2761475057.44c Campbell b Walsh611601198051.26c †Murray b Benjamin437111036.36b Walsh1888553032.72c sub b Walsh1950020.00c sub b Ambrose2973503058.00c Lara b Bishop1959391148.71not out1028271037.03b Ambrose52371071.42Extras11 (b 1, lb 3, nb 7)TOTAL208 all out (67.2 Overs, RR: 3.08)Fall of wickets: 1-6 (RA Smith, ), 2-55 (MA Atherton, ), 3-55 (GA Hick, ), 4-82 (AJ Stewart, ), 5-130 (MR Ramprakash, ), 6-136 (PAJ DeFreitas, ), 7-152 (GP Thorpe, ), 8-193 (D Gough, ), 9-193 (PJ Martin, ), 10-208 (DE Malcolm, )
- BATSMENRMB4s6sSRnot out73807294101.38c Atherton b Martin2950040.00not out48694080120.00Extras6 (b 1, lb 3, nb 2)TOTAL129/1 (19 Overs, RR: 6.78)Fall of wickets: 1-11 (SL Campbell, ), 1-129 (SL Campbell, )
West Indies , elected to field first
Player Of The Match
West Indies led the 6-match series 1-0
8,9,10,11 June 1995 (5-day match)
- Thu, 8 Jun - day 1 - England 1st innings 148/4 (AJ Stewart 1*, MR Ramprakash 0*)
- Fri, 9 Jun - day 2 - West Indies 1st innings 236/5 (KLT Arthurton 36*, JR Murray 14*)
- Sat, 10 Jun - day 3 - England 2nd innings 109/4 (GP Thorpe 37*, MR Ramprakash 12*)
- Sun, 11 Jun - day 4 - West Indies 2nd innings 129/1 (19 ov) - end of match
- Eng 1st innings
- Atherton missed on 3.
- Smith dropped with the score at 7 by Hooper.
- WI 1st innings
- Hooper was out to the first ball of the innings.
- The first extra was scored at approx. 116
- 3rd umpire consulted for Campbell's run-out
- Adams' 50 included 9x4
- Eng 2nd innings
- Thorpe dropped by Arthurton ~25
- DeFreitas dropped by Adams on 0 (difficult) azzie, Eug, bg, ragga, Greg.Uridge