- BATSMENRMB4s6sSRc †Murray b Ambrose023000.00lbw b Benjamin37114705052.85c Richardson b Walsh31250060.00c Campbell b Ambrose3046335090.90c Arthurton b Bishop46144928050.00b Benjamin727200035.00lbw b Walsh416180022.22c Arthurton b Bishop12817005.88c sub b Walsh12512008.33b Bishop0117000.00not out022000.00Extras18 (lb 4, nb 10, w 4)TOTAL147 all out (44.2 Overs, RR: 3.31)Fall of wickets: 1-4 (MA Atherton, ), 2-9 (GA Hick, ), 3-53 (GP Thorpe, ), 4-84 (AJ Stewart, ), 5-100 (JER Gallian, ), 6-109 (DG Cork, ), 7-124 (D Gough, ), 8-141 (RA Smith, ), 9-147 (PJ Martin, ), 10-147 (RK Illingworth, )
- BATSMENRMB4s6sSRc †Stewart b Cork4094715056.33b Cork7920314016056.42lbw b Cork2152424050.00lbw b Cork1036252040.00b Fraser6924217410039.65lbw b Fraser835212038.09c †Stewart b Martin26332450108.33c Martin b Illingworth1679591027.11run out1153341032.35run out01000-not out41061066.66Extras16 (b 5, lb 5, nb 6)TOTAL300 all out (98 Overs, RR: 3.06)Fall of wickets: 1-73 (CL Hooper, ), 2-105 (BC Lara, ), 3-141 (JC Adams, ), 4-156 (SL Campbell, ), 5-171 (KLT Arthurton, ), 6-198 (JR Murray, ), 7-260 (IR Bishop, ), 8-292 (KCG Benjamin, ), 9-292 (CA Walsh, ), 10-300 (RB Richardson, )
- BATSMENRMB4s6sSRb Walsh432210019.04b Bishop41156848048.80c Hooper b Bishop32200150.00c †Murray b Bishop096000.00c sub b Walsh1643331048.48lbw b Walsh095000.00c †Murray b Walsh012000.00c Campbell b Walsh1242300140.00c Hooper b Bishop0128000.00not out14100100.00absent hurt-Extras12 (nb 12)TOTAL89 all out (30 Overs, RR: 2.96)Fall of wickets: 1-17 (MA Atherton, ), 2-20 (GA Hick, ), 3-26 (GP Thorpe, ), 4-61 (DG Cork, ), 5-62 (PJ Martin, ), 6-63 (JER Gallian, ), 7-88 (D Gough, ), 8-88 (RA Smith, ), 9-89 (RK Illingworth, )
England , elected to bat first
Player Of The Match
West Indies led the 6-match series 2-1
6,7,8 July 1995 (5-day match)
- Thu, 6 Jul - day 1 - West Indies 1st innings 104/1 (SL Campbell 38*, BC Lara 21*)
- Fri, 7 Jul - day 2 - England 2nd innings 59/3 (RA Smith 33*, DG Cork 15*)
- Sat, 8 Jul - day 3 - England 2nd innings 89 (30 ov) - end of match
- Eng 2nd innings
- With Smith's wicket, Bishop takes his 100th test wkt.
- England's lowest score in Edgbaston.