- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRc Crawley b Cork1650573032.00c †Russell b Fraser1023362043.47lbw b Cork8711815316073.72c Knight b Fraser2439503061.53c Thorpe b Fraser2780028.57c Cork b Watkinson1748552135.41c Emburey b Watkinson1321381061.90c †Russell b Cork918332050.00not out718421038.88b Cork14111530127.27c Knight b Fraser1114122078.57Extras6 (lb 1, nb 5)TOTAL216 all out (60.2 Overs, RR: 3.58)Fall of wickets: 1-21 (SL Campbell), 2-35 (CL Hooper), 3-86 (JC Adams), 4-94 (RB Richardson), 5-150 (KLT Arthurton), 6-166 (BC Lara), 7-184 (JR Murray), 8-185 (IR Bishop), 9-205 (KCG Benjamin), 10-216 (CA Walsh)
- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRb Walsh1745762037.77c †Murray b Ambrose471301726036.15b Walsh826331030.76c †Murray b Bishop9414725812063.94c sub (SC Williams) b Ambrose441061465041.50c †Murray b Benjamin2352833044.23run out35861021040.69c sub (SC Williams) b Walsh371071163034.57not out56911407061.53b Bishop843511018.60c Adams b Walsh423360017.39Extras64 (b 18, lb 11, nb 34, w 1)TOTAL437 all out (136 Overs, RR: 3.21)Fall of wickets: 1-45 (NV Knight), 2-65 (JP Crawley), 3-122 (MA Atherton), 4-226 (RA Smith), 5-264 (GP Thorpe), 6-293 (C White), 7-337 (RC Russell), 8-378 (M Watkinson), 9-418 (JE Emburey), 10-437 (ARC Fraser)
- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRc †Russell b Watkinson441021376043.13run out1774863022.97c Knight b Fraser14522628116064.15c & b Watkinson1360033.33b Cork2257844038.59lbw b Cork011000.00lbw b Cork011000.00c Crawley b Watkinson923372039.13c Knight b Fraser1522373068.18not out2343824053.48b Cork1618241188.88Extras22 (b 5, lb 9, nb 8)TOTAL314 all out (91.5 Overs, RR: 3.41)Fall of wickets: 1-36 (KLT Arthurton), 2-93 (SL Campbell), 3-97 (JC Adams), 4-161 (RB Richardson), 5-161 (JR Murray), 6-161 (CL Hooper), 7-191 (IR Bishop), 8-234 (KCG Benjamin), 9-283 (BC Lara), 10-314 (CA Walsh)
- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRc sub (S Chanderpaul) b Bishop1364811020.31run out2240593055.00not out15621111024.19c Ambrose b Benjamin066000.00retired hurt18130012.50c sub (S Chanderpaul) b Benjamin1590020.00not out3139545079.48Extras11 (lb 2, nb 8, w 1)TOTAL94/4 (35.5 Overs, RR: 2.62)Fall of wickets: 1-39 (MA Atherton), 2-41 (NV Knight), 3-45 (GP Thorpe), 3-47 (RA Smith), 4-48 (C White)
West Indies , elected to bat first
Player Of The Match
6-match series level 2-2
27,28,29,30 July 1995 (5-day match)
- Thu, 27 Jul - day 1 - England 1st innings 65/2 (MA Atherton 15*)
- Fri, 28 Jul - day 2 - England 1st innings 347/7 (M Watkinson 25*, DG Cork 3*)
- Sat, 29 Jul - day 3 - West Indies 2nd innings 159/3 (BC Lara 59*, RB Richardson 21*)
- Sun, 30 Jul - day 4 - England 2nd innings 94/4 (35.5 ov) - end of match
- Cork takes a hat-trick in the very first over of the day. This is the 22nd hat-trick in test cricket.
- Lara scores the first century of the series for either side.
- RA Smith retired hurt at 47/3 (fractured cheek bone after being struck by a ball from Bishop)
- Streakers (male and female) interrupt the match very often.
- Cork unsettles the bail and runs 4 but the fielders do not notice this and do not appeal. He went on to score 56 not out.
- Hooper stayed off from the field because of an injured finger and so could not bat above no. 7.
- Tea taken early due to rain.
- Play abandoned 15 mins after scheduled close due to bad light with 5 overs remaining.
- Tea was taken 20 minutes early because the sun's reflection of the roof of a greenhouse was disturbing the batsmen.
- RC Russell got his 100th Test dismissal when he caught Bishop.
- Crawley was dismissed in the final over of the day.