- BATSMENRMB4s6sSRb Abdul Qadir1256451026.66c Asif Mujtaba b Abdul Qadir411921654024.84c †Ashraf Ali b Abdul Qadir637330018.18lbw b Abdul Qadir022000.00lbw b Abdul Qadir513151033.33c Asif Mujtaba b Tauseef Ahmed01617000.00lbw b Abdul Qadir519320015.62b Abdul Qadir01210000.00lbw b Abdul Qadir3989624262.90not out38109834045.78c Javed Miandad b Abdul Qadir1020351028.57Extras19 (b 4, lb 14, nb 1)TOTAL175 all out (83 Overs, RR: 2.10)Fall of wickets: 1-22 (GA Gooch, ), 2-36 (RT Robinson, ), 3-36 (MW Gatting, ), 4-44 (CWJ Athey, ), 5-55 (DJ Capel, ), 6-70 (PAJ DeFreitas, ), 7-81 (JE Emburey, ), 8-94 (BC Broad, ), 9-151 (NA Foster, ), 10-175 (NGB Cook, )
- BATSMENRMB4s6sSRlbw b Foster12032425718046.69b Emburey3570455177.77b Emburey011000.00c Gooch b Cook651711669039.15b DeFreitas441771306133.84b Foster767401017.50b Emburey769430016.27c Broad b Cook4069423295.23st †French b Cook3875576066.66run out11470014.28not out530210023.80Extras30 (b 18, lb 8, nb 4)TOTAL392 all out (134 Overs, RR: 2.92)Fall of wickets: 1-71 (Rameez Raja, ), 2-71 (Saleem Malik, ), 3-213 (Javed Miandad, ), 4-272 (Mudassar Nazar, ), 5-290 (Asif Mujtaba, ), 6-301 (Ijaz Ahmed, ), 7-328 (Ashraf Ali, ), 8-360 (Wasim Akram, ), 9-370 (Iqbal Qasim, ), 10-392 (Abdul Qadir, )
- BATSMENRMB4s6sSRc †Ashraf Ali b Iqbal Qasim1563422035.71c †Ashraf Ali b Iqbal Qasim1335361036.11lbw b Abdul Qadir1320050.00lbw b Abdul Qadir231311141020.17c †Ashraf Ali b Tauseef Ahmed24648004.16lbw b Abdul Qadir933342026.47c Javed Miandad b Abdul Qadir01716000.00c Tauseef Ahmed b Iqbal Qasim1556520128.84not out3890904042.22c sub (Akram Raza) b Tauseef Ahmed11312008.33b Tauseef Ahmed528300016.66Extras8 (b 4, lb 4)TOTAL130 all out (79.2 Overs, RR: 1.63)Fall of wickets: 1-23 (BC Broad, ), 2-24 (RT Robinson, ), 3-38 (GA Gooch, ), 4-43 (CWJ Athey, ), 5-66 (BN French, ), 6-70 (DJ Capel, ), 7-73 (MW Gatting, ), 8-105 (PAJ DeFreitas, ), 9-116 (NA Foster, ), 10-130 (NGB Cook, )
- Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore
England , elected to bat first
Pakistan led the 3-match series 1-0
Player of the match
25,26,27,28 November 1987 (5-day match)
- Wed, 25 Nov - day 1 - Pakistan 1st innings 13/0 (Mudassar Nazar 11*, Rameez Raja 0*)
- Thu, 26 Nov - day 2 - Pakistan 1st innings 277/4 (Ijaz Ahmed 27*, Asif Mujtaba 2*)
- Fri, 27 Nov - day 3 - England 2nd innings 47/4 (MW Gatting 6*, BN French 4*)
- Sat, 28 Nov - day 4 - England 2nd innings 130 (79.2 ov) - end of match
- Abdul Qadir achieved best innings figures by a Pakistani, and the best by any bowler against England.
- Chris Broad was severely reprimanded by the tour manager after refusing to walk when given out in the second innings by Shakeel Khan.