- BATSMENRMB4s6sSRc Brown b Peel13-00-c Brockwell b Peel1530-00-b Peel835-10-b Richardson110-00-st †Philipson b Briggs105145-140-st †Philipson b Briggs530-00-c & b Briggs011000.00b Richardson3150-11-not out85120-90-c †Philipson b Briggs55-10-c Richardson b Lockwood2252-30-Extras6 (b 3, lb 1, nb 1, w 1)TOTAL284 all out (83.5 Overs, RR: 3.38)Fall of wickets: 1-2 (GHS Trott, ), 2-20 (W Bruce, ), 3-26 (G Giffen, ), 4-26 (H Moses, ), 5-51 (SE Gregory, ), 6-51 (FA Iredale, ), 7-119 (J Darling, ), 8-231 (H Graham, ), 9-239 (AH Jarvis, ), 10-284 (CTB Turner, )
- BATSMENRM4s6sst †Jarvis b GHS Trott1500c & b Turner73000b GHS Trott112510st †Jarvis b GHS Trott72200not out208500c Darling b Turner1-00c GHS Trott b Giffen0-00st †Jarvis b Turner0-00c Graham b Giffen4--0c & b Giffen2-00Extras12 (b 7, lb 3, nb 2)TOTAL65 all out (38.5 Overs, RR: 1.67)Fall of wickets: 1-2 (AC MacLaren, ), 2-20 (A Ward, ), 3-24 (J Briggs, ), 4-31 (AE Stoddart, ), 5-40 (W Brockwell, ), 6-43 (FGJ Ford, ), 7-56 (R Peel, ), 8-63 (H Philipson, ), 9-65 (T Richardson, )
- BATSMENRM4s6sb Giffen0100c Darling b Giffen62500c Iredale b Turner01400c Bruce b Giffen0300c Bruce b Turner171520st †Jarvis b Turner0400c Darling b Giffen115010c Bruce b Giffen63500c & b Turner91610not out101010Extras13 (b 5, lb 7, nb 1)TOTAL72 all out (f/o) (29.1 Overs, RR: 2.46)Fall of wickets: 1-0 (JT Brown, ), 2-5 (AE Stoddart, ), 3-5 (AC MacLaren, ), 4-12 (A Ward, ), 5-14 (R Peel, ), 6-29 (W Brockwell, ), 7-47 (J Briggs, ), 8-52 (FGJ Ford, ), 9-72 (H Philipson, )
- Moore Park Road Paddington, NSW, 2021 (+61 2 9360 6601)
England , elected to field first
5-match series level 2-2
1,2,4 February 1895 (timeless match)
- Fri, 1 Feb - day 1 - England 1st innings 11/1 (A Ward 5*, J Briggs 4*)
- Sat, 2 Feb - day 2 - no play
- Sun, 3 Feb - rest day
- Mon, 4 Feb - day 3 - England 2nd innings 72 (29.1 ov) - end of match
- England were dismissed twice on the third day.
- Briggs became the first bowler to take 100 wickets.
- On the third day Turner became the first Australian to take 100 wickets.
- Lockwood whose hand had been badly gashed by an exploding soda water bottle before the match, was unable to bat.