- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRst †Thakuri b Agrawal541061500050.94c & b Sarraf2169940030.43c †Thakuri b Chaudhary025000.00run out1922241086.36c †Thakuri b Luniya022000.00c Luniya b Sarraf620250030.00not out1225271048.00not out1013260176.92Extras11 (lb 4, w 7)TOTAL133/6 (43 Overs, RR: 3.09)Fall of wickets: 1-54 (D Robeson, 23.3 ov), 2-56 (DJ Johnson, 24.2 ov), 3-94 (RJ Buzaglo, 31.1 ov), 4-94 (T Buzaglo, 31.3 ov), 5-108 (CM Rocca, 36.2 ov), 6-110 (C Watkins, 37.2 ov)
- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRst †Shephard b Johnson2357661040.35b Cary410101040.00c Clinton b Johnson918181050.00c & b Johnson617231035.29c T Buzaglo b Johnson5970055.55c †Shephard b Balban3658735062.06run out (Buzaglo)2645571057.77not out1017230058.82not out48101050.00Extras11 (lb 3, w 8)TOTAL134/7 (39.5 Overs, RR: 3.36)Fall of wickets: 1-11 (MK Shrestha, 4.1 ov), 2-28 (D Chaudhary, 8.6 ov), 3-45 (S Shrestha, 16.1 ov), 4-51 (GBS Thakuri, 18.2 ov), 5-52 (PP Lohani, 18.5 ov), 6-110 (PK Agrawal, 34.1 ov), 7-124 (P Luniya, 37.4 ov)
Start of match delayed by rain until 12:15 pm. Match reduced to 43 overs per side, with a 20 minute lunch break from 3:16 pm. Fielding restrictions are to last for 12 overs, with 3 bowlers limited to 9 overs, and 2 bowlers limited to 8.
- Gibraltar innings: 1x7-ball over (35th over - Agrawal's 3rd over)
- Nepal innings: 2x5-ball over (5th over - Cary's 3rd over and 18th over - De'Ath's 6th over)
- Nepal innings: 2x7-ball over (7th over - Cary's 4th over and 38th over - Balban's 5th over)
ESPNcricinfo's team of the tournament from the ICC World Cup Qualifier finds representation from five of the ten teams
Peter Della Penna picks out eight of the best and worst aspects of the ICC World Cup Qualifier
The allrounder on the extreme pain he and his Zimbabwe team-mates felt post the World Cup Qualifiers, and how he is looking forward to getting some space in the coming days to think about his future
The West Indies captain praises a "total team effort" but acknowledges team isn't a finished article yet
The heartbroken allrounder used his platform while accepting his trophy in Harare to say that it would remind him of the "15 million dreams that we crushed"