- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRst †Thakuri b Agrawal541061500050.94c & b Sarraf2169940030.43c †Thakuri b Chaudhary025000.00run out1922241086.36c †Thakuri b Luniya022000.00c Luniya b Sarraf620250030.00not out1225271048.00not out1013260176.92Extras11 (lb 4, w 7)TOTAL133/6 (43 Overs, RR: 3.09)Fall of wickets: 1-54 (D Robeson, 23.3 ov), 2-56 (DJ Johnson, 24.2 ov), 3-94 (RJ Buzaglo, 31.1 ov), 4-94 (T Buzaglo, 31.3 ov), 5-108 (CM Rocca, 36.2 ov), 6-110 (C Watkins, 37.2 ov)
- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRst †Shephard b Johnson2357661040.35b Cary410101040.00c Clinton b Johnson918181050.00c & b Johnson617231035.29c T Buzaglo b Johnson5970055.55c †Shephard b Balban3658735062.06run out (Buzaglo)2645571057.77not out1017230058.82not out48101050.00Extras11 (lb 3, w 8)TOTAL134/7 (39.5 Overs, RR: 3.36)Fall of wickets: 1-11 (MK Shrestha, 4.1 ov), 2-28 (D Chaudhary, 8.6 ov), 3-45 (S Shrestha, 16.1 ov), 4-51 (GBS Thakuri, 18.2 ov), 5-52 (PP Lohani, 18.5 ov), 6-110 (PK Agrawal, 34.1 ov), 7-124 (P Luniya, 37.4 ov)
Start of match delayed by rain until 12:15 pm. Match reduced to 43 overs per side, with a 20 minute lunch break from 3:16 pm. Fielding restrictions are to last for 12 overs, with 3 bowlers limited to 9 overs, and 2 bowlers limited to 8.
- Gibraltar innings: 1x7-ball over (35th over - Agrawal's 3rd over)
- Nepal innings: 2x5-ball over (5th over - Cary's 3rd over and 18th over - De'Ath's 6th over)
- Nepal innings: 2x7-ball over (7th over - Cary's 4th over and 38th over - Balban's 5th over)
Canada's cricketers have done the nation proud
Given the important role played by spinners in the event, CricInfo's ICC Trophy Team of the Tournament is arguably a little light on for slow bowlers
While it remains hard to believe that a month has already passed since the 2001 ICC Trophy tournament was completed, the event will, assuredly, be far more difficult to forget.
The ICC Trophy has come and gone
Warmest congratulations to The Netherlands, Namibia and Canada the hosts, for making it into the 2003 World Cup and for retaining their senses of humour when all else was falling apart