- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRb Johnson82828970100.00run out64811075079.01b Gonzalez65525116125.00not out31243331129.16Extras16 (b 1, lb 2, w 13)TOTAL258/3 (40 Overs, RR: 6.45)Fall of wickets: 1-146 (D Keulder, 24.6 ov), 2-167 (SJ Swanepoel, 30.4 ov), 3-258 (DB Kotze, 39.6 ov)
- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRb AJ Burger41821145050.00c DB Kotze b Scholtz015000.00c Keulder b BL Kotze1318232072.22c DB Kotze b van Rooi313170023.07lbw b LJ Burger042000.00run out (Kotze)27110028.57lbw b Louw1128211039.28c †van Schoor b DB Kotze425200016.00c LJ Burger b DB Kotze313180023.07run out (Burger/†van Schoor)1550020.00not out3430075.00Extras19 (b 4, lb 9, w 6)TOTAL100 all out (33.2 Overs, RR: 3.0)Fall of wickets: 1-8 (D Robeson, 1.1 ov), 2-34 (DJ Johnson, 6.4 ov), 3-46 (RJ Buzaglo, 10.6 ov), 4-46 (IM Farrell, 11.4 ov), 5-52 (T Buzaglo, 13.5 ov), 6-72 (C Watkins, 20.2 ov), 7-85 (GM De'Ath, 27.6 ov), 8-95 (CM Rocca, 30.3 ov), 9-96 (GS Balban, 32.2 ov), 10-100 (P Howard, 33.2 ov)
- De'ath bowled 1 wide from which 3 extra runs were run
- Namibia innings: 1x5 ball over (28th over; 2nd over by T Buzaglo)
- Rain halted play from 12.02pm to 2.02pm with Namibia 132/0 after 22 overs. The match was reduced to 40 overs-a-side.
ESPNcricinfo's team of the tournament from the ICC World Cup Qualifier finds representation from five of the ten teams
Peter Della Penna picks out eight of the best and worst aspects of the ICC World Cup Qualifier
The allrounder on the extreme pain he and his Zimbabwe team-mates felt post the World Cup Qualifiers, and how he is looking forward to getting some space in the coming days to think about his future
The West Indies captain praises a "total team effort" but acknowledges team isn't a finished article yet
The heartbroken allrounder used his platform while accepting his trophy in Harare to say that it would remind him of the "15 million dreams that we crushed"