- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRc Zuiderent b Lubbers68597780115.25run out055000.00c Zuiderent b Lubbers6679974083.54st †Schewe b Lubbers2532341078.12b Cantrell52375442140.54c Clarke b Aponso55555703100.00c †Schewe b Bakker812200066.66not out14111910127.27c †Schewe b Bakker1110810110.00not out00100-Extras8 (lb 7, w 1)TOTAL307/8 (50 Overs, RR: 6.14)Fall of wickets: 1-1 (NJ Astle), 2-117 (CM Spearman), 3-155 (SP Fleming), 4-165 (RG Twose), 5-253 (CL Cairns), 6-279 (AC Parore), 7-292 (CZ Harris), 8-306 (DN Patel)
- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRb Kennedy1421232066.66c Astle b Harris45861155052.32c Astle b Harris1131402035.48run out519230026.31b Kennedy4564763070.31lbw b Harris14100025.00not out3654713066.66st †Germon b Fleming1216241075.00not out1640016.66Extras18 (b 3, lb 5, nb 2, w 8)TOTAL188/7 (50 Overs, RR: 3.76)Fall of wickets: 1-18 (NE Clarke), 2-52 (GJAF Aponso), 3-66 (SW Lubbers), 4-100 (PE Cantrell), 5-102 (TBM de Leede), 6-147 (RP Lefebvre), 7-181 (MMC Schewe)
Player Of The Match
- 1st ever ODI at the IPCL (Indian Petrochemicals Corporation Ltd) Sports Complex
- CM Spearman 68 off 59 balls, 76 minutes, 8x4 0x6.
- 4 out of the last 5 players in the Netherlands batting order did not bowl a ball
- SP Fleming 1st wicket in ODIs (39th match)
How much do you know about the sixth World Cup?
How much do you know about the fourth World Cup?
How much do you know about the first World Cup?
England's director of cricket warns against expecting Archer to be "some sort of messiah" if he is selected
With 13 ODIs to play before the World Cup, India's primary focus would be to resolve three key combination conundrums