- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRb Bakker513110038.46c Clarke b Jansen3133395093.93not out1041331706278.19lbw b Lefebvre89829071108.53b Lubbers10101900100.00not out2429311082.75Extras16 (lb 12, w 4)TOTAL279/4 (50 Overs, RR: 5.58)Fall of wickets: 1-11 (AJ Stewart), 2-42 (NMK Smith), 3-185 (GP Thorpe), 4-212 (MA Atherton)
- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRlbw b Cork089000.00lbw b DeFreitas2844504063.63lbw b DeFreitas4142697097.61c †Russell b DeFreitas981710112.50c Gough b Martin6482993278.04c Thorpe b Martin5493992058.06not out1114240078.57not out1112141091.66Extras12 (lb 4, nb 2, w 6)TOTAL230/6 (50 Overs, RR: 4.6)Fall of wickets: 1-1 (NE Clarke), 2-46 (PE Cantrell), 3-70 (SW Lubbers), 4-81 (TBM de Leede), 5-195 (KJJ van Noortwijk), 6-210 (B Zuiderent)
Player Of The Match
- GP Thorpe 89 off 82 balls, 7x4 1x6
- GA Hick 104* off 133 balls, 6x4 2x6, brought up his 100 with a 6, highest score by any player at Peshawar.
- GP Thorpe and GA Hick 143 for the 3rd wicket, highest ever 3rd wicket partnership for England in the World Cup, 3rd highest for any English wicket in the World Cup, 4th highest for the 3rd wicket for England in ODIs, highest partnership for any wicket at Peshawar.
- KJJ van Noortwijk and B Zuiderent 114 for the 5th wicket, 1st ever half century and century partnership for the Netherlands in ODIs, 3rd highest ever 5th wicket partnership in the World Cup.
- England's 5th consecutive ODI win in Pakistan (dating back to 1987), 4th victory in 4 appearances at Peshawar.
How much do you know about the first World Cup?
England's director of cricket warns against expecting Archer to be "some sort of messiah" if he is selected
With 13 ODIs to play before the World Cup, India's primary focus would be to resolve three key combination conundrums
England's Test captain misses chance to prove point in shortest format, as thoughts turn back to seismic 2019 summer
How much do you know about the ninth World Cup?