- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRb Saleem Raza7877114100101.29b Samarasekera221100100.00c & b Dukanwala16111740145.45c Mazhar Hussain b Azhar Saeed921121348082.14c †Imtiaz Abbasi b Zarawani620100030.00c Azhar Saeed b Zarawani1518240083.33not out3135402088.57b Azhar Saeed3680050.00lbw b Azhar Saeed812140066.66not out102211500.00Extras15 (b 2, lb 12, nb 1)TOTAL276/8 (47 Overs, RR: 5.87)Fall of wickets: 1-11 (NJ Astle), 2-42 (SP Fleming), 3-162 (CM Spearman), 4-173 (CL Cairns), 5-210 (AC Parore), 6-228 (RG Twose), 7-239 (LK Germon), 8-266 (DJ Nash)
- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRc Fleming b Nash520250025.00c Kennedy b Morrison21173031123.52c Cairns b Thomson2953635054.71c Cairns b Thomson1221491057.14c Fleming b Kennedy89190088.88c Twose b Thomson11222008.33c & b Cairns821210038.09run out1436393038.88not out4759655079.66c Thomson b Nash1318291072.22not out2650033.33Extras7 (lb 2, nb 2, w 3)TOTAL167/9 (47 Overs, RR: 3.55)Fall of wickets: 1-23 (Azhar Saeed), 2-29 (Saleem Raza), 3-65 (V Mehra), 4-70 (Mazhar Hussain), 5-81 (Mohammad Ishaq), 6-88 (Mohammad Aslam), 7-92 (SF Dukanwala), 8-124 (Arshad Laeeq), 9-162 (Sultan Zarawani)
Player Of The Match
- Match reduced to 47 overs a side due to heavy fog at the start of the match.
- RG Twose 92, highest ODI score by a New Zealander in Pakistan (2nd highest: CM Spearman also in this match).
- 3 out of the top 4 partnerships for UAE in WC96 so far are for the 9th wicket (80* v SA, 38 v NZ, 35 v ENG).
- 1st win by NZ in Pakistan since 02/12/1984, 3rd win out of 10 in Pakistan.
How much do you know about the sixth World Cup?
How much do you know about the fourth World Cup?
How much do you know about the first World Cup?
England's director of cricket warns against expecting Archer to be "some sort of messiah" if he is selected
With 13 ODIs to play before the World Cup, India's primary focus would be to resolve three key combination conundrums