- BATSMENRMB4s6sSRc Lara b Walsh88720114.28c Cuffy b Walsh1644322050.00c †Adams b Walsh2750040.00c †Adams b Harper2985503158.00hit wicket b Bishop648300020.00c †Adams b Ambrose26111741035.13c Lara b Harper084000.00st †Adams b Harper2461593040.67b Cuffy1240025.00c †Adams b Ambrose1143271040.74not out616190031.57Extras37 (lb 10, nb 13, w 14)TOTAL166 all out (49.3 Overs, RR: 3.35)Fall of wickets: 1-15 (DN Chudasama, ), 2-19 (KO Otieno, ), 3-45 (IT Iqbal, ), 4-72 (MO Odumbe, ), 5-77 (SO Tikolo, ), 6-81 (MA Suji, ), 7-125 (TM Odoyo, ), 8-126 (EO Odumbe, ), 9-155 (HS Modi, ), 10-166 (AY Karim, )
- BATSMENRMB4s6sSRb Suji419121033.33b Ali515111045.45c †Iqbal b Ali819111072.72c Tikolo b MO Odumbe1972483039.58run out086000.00c Modi b MO Odumbe957371024.32c †Iqbal b MO Odumbe1726183094.44not out655420014.28run out313130023.07c Chudasama b Karim41581050.00b Ali1880012.50Extras17 (b 5, lb 6, nb 2, w 4)TOTAL93 all out (35.2 Overs, RR: 2.63)Fall of wickets: 1-18 (RB Richardson, ), 2-22 (SL Campbell, ), 3-33 (BC Lara, ), 4-35 (KLT Arthurton, ), 5-55 (S Chanderpaul, ), 6-65 (JC Adams, ), 7-78 (RA Harper, ), 8-81 (CEL Ambrose, ), 9-89 (CA Walsh, ), 10-93 (CE Cuffy, )
- Maharashtra Cricket Association, Nehru Stadium (North Side), Tilak Road, Pune - 411002 (Phone: 020 - 2444 4739/168)
West Indies , elected to field first
Player of the match
29 February 1996 (50-over match)
Kenya 2, West Indies 0
- 2nd lowest score ever by West Indies (Lowest is 87 v AUS at Sydney 1992/93), 4th lowest by any team in the World Cup.
- 1st ever win by Kenya in official ODIs.
- 1st time West Indies has lost an official ODI to an ICC Associate.
- 4th win in ODI history by an ICC Associate (all in World Cups, SL v IND 1979, ZIM v AUS 1983, ZIM v ENG 1992).