- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRc Mehra b Shehzad Altaf01112000.00c †Imtiaz Abbasi b Azhar Saeed471061601044.33c & b Dukanwala4580896056.25c & b Azhar Saeed3647553076.59c Zarawani b Dukanwala26192930136.84c Saeed-al-Saffar b Zarawani881010100.00c Mohammad Ishaq b Dukanwala1281701150.00st †Imtiaz Abbasi b Dukanwala35100060.00b Dukanwala661100100.00not out24100050.00not out1480025.00Extras30 (b 4, lb 15, w 11)TOTAL216/9 (50 Overs, RR: 4.32)Fall of wickets: 1-3 (NE Clarke), 2-77 (GJAF Aponso), 3-148 (TBM de Leede), 4-153 (PE Cantrell), 5-168 (SW Lubbers), 6-200 (KJJ van Noortwijk), 7-200 (RP Lefebvre), 8-209 (B Zuiderent), 9-210 (MMC Schewe)
- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRrun out32821012039.02c Zuiderent b Lubbers84687976123.52c Clarke b Lefebvre16141430114.28not out2945692064.44not out5155628092.72Extras8 (lb 7, w 1)TOTAL220/3 (44.2 Overs, RR: 4.96)Fall of wickets: 1-117 (Saleem Raza), 2-135 (Mazhar Hussain), 3-138 (Azhar Saeed)
- Match was originally scheduled to be a day/night match.
- SF Dukanwala 10-0-29-5, 7th best bowling for any team in World Cup matches, best ever bowling by an ICC Associate player in official ODIs (previous best: 4-21 by EA Brandes, ZIM v ENG at Albury 18/03/1992), 1st 5-wicket-haul for UAE, 4th best ever ODI bowling in Pakistan (best ever by a non- Pakistani), best bowling by any player in Lahore.
- Saleem Raza 84, highest score for UAE in ODIs.
- Mohammad Ishaq 51, 3rd highest ever score for UAE in ODIs, brought up his 50 with the winning runs.
- 1st ever win by the United Arab Emerites in official ODIs, 5th win by an ICC Associate in official ODIs.
England have to be "open-minded" about their selection policy ahead of the World Cup, according to captain Eoin Morgan
How well do you remember the 2003 World Cup?
How much do you know about the sixth World Cup?
How much do you know about the fourth World Cup?
How much do you know about the first World Cup?