- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRc Thomson b Kennedy50626010080.64run out (Thomson)62671130092.53c Spearman b Cairns2646680056.52run out3941634195.12run out (sub [Harris])519270026.31not out55476250117.02not out28264220107.69Extras16 (lb 5, nb 6, w 5)TOTAL281/5 (50 Overs, RR: 5.62)Fall of wickets: 1-70 (Aamer Sohail), 2-139 (Saeed Anwar), 3-155 (Ijaz Ahmed), 4-173 (Javed Miandad), 5-201 (Inzamam-ul-Haq)
- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRc †Rashid Latif b Aaqib Javed14132920107.69c †Rashid Latif b Waqar Younis617231035.29c sub (Ata-ur-Rehman) b Mushtaq Ahmed41671101061.19st †Rashid Latif b Saleem Malik4243637097.67c Saleem Malik b Mushtaq Ahmed2438490063.15c †Rashid Latif b Aamer Sohail3234281294.11c Mushtaq Ahmed b Saleem Malik36344130105.88c †Rashid Latif b Waqar Younis1325320052.00not out512180041.66b Aaqib Javed2370066.66absent hurt-Extras20 (b 4, lb 9, nb 1, w 6)TOTAL235 all out (47.3 Overs, RR: 4.94)Fall of wickets: 1-23 (NJ Astle), 2-23 (CM Spearman), 3-83 (SP Fleming), 4-132 (LK Germon), 5-138 (RG Twose), 6-182 (CL Cairns), 7-221 (AC Parore), 8-228 (SA Thomson), 9-235 (RJ Kennedy)
- Morrison (groin strain) injured and left the field after bowling 2 overs.
- Wasim Akram was injured while batting and could not bowl.
- New Zealand 2 wins from 9 matches against Pakistan in Pakistan.
How much do you know about the sixth World Cup?
How much do you know about the fourth World Cup?
How much do you know about the first World Cup?
England's director of cricket warns against expecting Archer to be "some sort of messiah" if he is selected
With 13 ODIs to play before the World Cup, India's primary focus would be to resolve three key combination conundrums