- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRc Cullinan b McMillan56931264060.21c Cullinan b Matthews26182530144.44c Pollock b Symcox11194142160118.08c Kirsten b Symcox1027320037.03lbw b McMillan915201060.00run out (Adams)59180055.55c Hudson b Adams1540020.00not out1317261076.47b Adams1722321177.27not out013000.00Extras16 (b 2, lb 11, nb 1, w 2)TOTAL264/8 (50 Overs, RR: 5.28)Fall of wickets: 1-42 (CO Browne), 2-180 (S Chanderpaul), 3-210 (RB Richardson), 4-214 (BC Lara), 5-227 (RA Harper), 6-230 (KLT Arthurton), 7-230 (RIC Holder), 8-254 (IR Bishop)
- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRc Walsh b Adams54801108067.50hit wicket b Ambrose314240021.42c Bishop b Adams69781043388.46c Arthurton b Adams4047552285.10c Adams b Harper1324450054.16lbw b Harper67110085.71c Adams b Harper67200085.71c & b Harper1230050.00c Harper b Arthurton24202012120.00not out812230066.66b Walsh1014170071.42Extras11 (b 1, lb 4, nb 4, w 2)TOTAL245 all out (49.3 Overs, RR: 4.94)Fall of wickets: 1-21 (G Kirsten), 2-118 (AC Hudson), 3-140 (DJ Cullinan), 4-186 (WJ Cronje), 5-196 (JN Rhodes), 6-196 (BM McMillan), 7-198 (SJ Palframan), 8-227 (SM Pollock), 9-228 (PL Symcox), 10-245 (PR Adams)
- BC Lara 7th ODI hundred (career 97 matches), 100 in 83 balls.
- S Chanderpaul and BC Lara 138 runs for the 2nd wicket, highest 2nd wicket partnership for West Indies in a World Cup, 3rd highest partnership for any wicket for West Indies against South Africa.
- Ends South Africa's run of 10 consecutive ODI wins.
England have to be "open-minded" about their selection policy ahead of the World Cup, according to captain Eoin Morgan
How well do you remember the 2003 World Cup?
How much do you know about the sixth World Cup?
How much do you know about the fourth World Cup?
How much do you know about the first World Cup?