- not out73618670119.67not out00300-Extras25 (b 4, lb 10, nb 3, w 8)TOTAL269/8 (50 Overs, RR: 5.38)Fall of wickets: 1-40 (Shahid Afridi, 5.3 ov), 2-51 (Saeed Anwar, 9.5 ov), 3-127 (Abdul Razzaq, 28.3 ov), 4-163 (Ijaz Ahmed, 36.2 ov), 5-180 (Saleem Malik, 38.5 ov), 6-221 (Moin Khan, 43.4 ov), 7-226 (Wasim Akram, 45.2 ov), 8-255 (Azhar Mahmood, 48.6 ov)
- not out2132410065.62not out3430075.00Extras38 (lb 15, nb 10, w 13)TOTAL207/8 (50 Overs, RR: 4.14)Fall of wickets: 1-2 (NJ Astle, 1.5 ov), 2-12 (MJ Horne, 5.1 ov), 3-35 (CD McMillan, 10.4 ov), 4-70 (RG Twose, 18.4 ov), 5-71 (CL Cairns, 19.4 ov), 6-71 (AC Parore, 19.5 ov), 7-154 (SP Fleming, 38.5 ov), 8-200 (CZ Harris, 48.6 ov)
Player Of The Match
- Inzamam-ul-Haq 50 off 50 balls, 3x4 0x6
- New Zealand innings: 1x7 ball over (26th over of the innings, 1st from Abdur Razzaq, called by RE Koertzen)
- SP Fleming 50 off 76 balls, 3x4 0x6
- The official scorers appear to have missed 2 no balls in the New Zealand innings (1 bowled by Wasim Akram, 1 bowled by Shahid Afridi). In order to make the balls faced balance, the analysis of Akram and Afridi includes the extra no balls (but not the runs)
England have to be "open-minded" about their selection policy ahead of the World Cup, according to captain Eoin Morgan
How well do you remember the 2003 World Cup?
How much do you know about the sixth World Cup?
How much do you know about the fourth World Cup?
How much do you know about the first World Cup?