- not out11100100.00Extras21 (b 4, lb 11, nb 3, w 3)TOTAL175 all out (49.3 Overs, RR: 3.53)Fall of wickets: 1-10 (GW Flower, 2.5 ov), 2-35 (NC Johnson, 8.5 ov), 3-45 (A Flower, 10.1 ov), 4-136 (MW Goodwin, 36.3 ov), 5-148 (ADR Campbell, 41.4 ov), 6-154 (SV Carlisle, 44.5 ov), 7-163 (HH Streak, 47.2 ov), 8-174 (GJ Whittall, 48.6 ov), 9-174 (AG Huckle, 49.1 ov), 10-175 (AR Whittall, 49.3 ov)
- not out917251052.94not out0512000.00Extras5 (lb 1, nb 4)TOTAL70/3 (15 Overs, RR: 4.66)Fall of wickets: 1-58 (MJ Horne, 8.6 ov), 2-59 (NJ Astle, 9.6 ov), 3-65 (CD McMillan, 12.3 ov)
- 4th (reserve) umpire: JC Balderstone
- Rain stopped play from 11:32am to 2:00pm. An early lunch break was taken during this time. Zimbabwe at this stage were 47/3 off 10.4 overs.
- MW Goodwin 50 off 83 balls, 5x4 0x6
- Rain made a further interruption to play from 3:39pm to 4:45pm. Zimbabwe were 134/3 off 36 overs.
- Bad light then stopped play at 7:06pm. The umpires called off play at 7:30 on day 1.
- Reserve day used (but no play possible)
- Match abandoned at 4:30pm
How much do you know about the sixth World Cup?
How much do you know about the fourth World Cup?
How much do you know about the first World Cup?
England's director of cricket warns against expecting Archer to be "some sort of messiah" if he is selected
With 13 ODIs to play before the World Cup, India's primary focus would be to resolve three key combination conundrums