- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRc Keulder b van Vuuren24243340100.00b van Vuuren152151193180100.66not out1121191736494.11not out771310100.00Extras16 (lb 2, nb 1, w 13)TOTAL311/2 (50 Overs, RR: 6.22)Fall of wickets: 1-46 (V Sehwag, 7.5 ov), 2-290 (SR Tendulkar, 47.4 ov)
- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRlbw b Khan921271042.85b Mongia2930694196.66lbw b Khan0129000.00c Mongia b Harbhajan Singh419260021.05lbw b Harbhajan Singh0611000.00c & b Mongia2750531154.00c †Dravid b Yuvraj Singh2461501039.34c Mongia b Yuvraj Singh1731292054.83c †Dravid b Yuvraj Singh318280016.66c Srinath b Yuvraj Singh56101083.33not out046000.00Extras12 (lb 1, nb 3, w 8)TOTAL130 all out (42.3 Overs, RR: 3.05)Fall of wickets: 1-19 (SJ Swanepoel, 5.2 ov), 2-21 (LJ Burger, 7.4 ov), 3-43 (D Keulder, 12.5 ov), 4-47 (AJ Burger, 13.3 ov), 5-47 (GB Murgatroyd, 14.6 ov), 6-98 (DB Kotze, 31.6 ov), 7-99 (M van Schoor, 33.2 ov), 8-124 (BO van Rooi, 40.3 ov), 9-124 (BL Kotze, 40.6 ov), 10-130 (G Snyman, 42.3 ov)
Player Of The Match
- India's total is the highest innings total on this ground in ODIs (previous: 126/0 Sri Lanka v Bangladesh, 2002/03)
- SR Tendulkar's score is the highest on this ground in ODIs (previous: 69* MS Attapattu, Sri Lanka v Bangladesh, 2002/03)
- When SC Ganguly reach 80* he completed 500 runs in World Cups
- SR Tendulkar's score is his highest in World Cups (previous: 140* v Kenya at Bristol, 1999)
England have to be "open-minded" about their selection policy ahead of the World Cup, according to captain Eoin Morgan
How well do you remember the 2003 World Cup?
How much do you know about the sixth World Cup?
How much do you know about the fourth World Cup?
How much do you know about the first World Cup?