- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRc Wright b Nannes1650016.66c Pattinson b White181111552016.21c †Wade b Siddle216250012.50lbw b Wright10323132515044.58c †Wade b Siddle0917000.00c Hussey b Pattinson36881157040.90c †Wade b Pattinson914240064.28c †Wade b Pattinson1437353037.83c Jewell b Wright1736623047.22c †Wade b Wright538370013.15not out614191042.85Extras28 (b 1, lb 16, nb 8, w 3)TOTAL239 all out (98.4 Overs, RR: 2.42)Fall of wickets: 1-1 (SE Marsh, 1.1 ov), 2-13 (LA Pomersbach, 5.2 ov), 2-23 (LM Davis, retired not out ), 3-29 (AC Voges, 11.4 ov), 4-110 (DC Bandy, 40.2 ov), 5-124 (L Ronchi, 46.2 ov), 6-172 (LM Davis, 73.4 ov), 7-207 (SJ Magoffin, 83.5 ov), 8-207 (MJ North, 84.2 ov), 9-225 (TP Kelly, 94.1 ov), 10-239 (BR Dorey, 98.4 ov)
- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRc †Ronchi b Magoffin11513218019387.12c sub b Dorey216220012.50c Bandy b Dorey516240031.25c †Ronchi b Dorey813232061.53c Bandy b Dorey47921388051.08c Voges b Magoffin021000.00st †Ronchi b North68881514377.27c †Ronchi b Dorey011000.00c †Ronchi b Crawford513141038.46c Voges b North3867727056.71not out827291029.62Extras30 (b 6, lb 11, nb 10, w 3)TOTAL326 all out (76.2 Overs, RR: 4.27)Fall of wickets: 1-5 (N Jewell, 5.1 ov), 2-44 (RJ Quiney, 10.1 ov), 3-66 (DJ Hussey, 16.1 ov), 4-188 (CJL Rogers, 40.1 ov), 5-188 (AB McDonald, 40.3 ov), 6-210 (CL White, 47.3 ov), 7-210 (DG Wright, 47.4 ov), 8-215 (JL Pattinson, 50.5 ov), 9-280 (PM Siddle, 68.2 ov), 10-326 (MS Wade, 76.2 ov)
- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRc & b Wright1549723030.61c †Wade b Nannes1317232076.47c †Wade b Wright2870025.00c Hussey b Wright14122730921062.11lbw b Wright528913110058.42c Rogers b Nannes481031415046.60lbw b Wright11317007.69not out6610912311160.55c Jewell b White39791046149.36not out00300-Extras27 (b 8, lb 8, nb 4, w 7)TOTAL404/8d (115 Overs, RR: 3.51)Fall of wickets: 1-19 (L Ronchi, 5.3 ov), 2-22 (LA Pomersbach, 6.6 ov), 3-50 (SE Marsh, 16.5 ov), 4-164 (AC Voges, 46.5 ov), 5-283 (MJ North, 80.6 ov), 6-285 (DC Bandy, 81.4 ov), 7-286 (LM Davis, 84.6 ov), 8-399 (BR Dorey, 113.3 ov)
- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRc Voges b Magoffin022000.00not out14723229319063.36c †Ronchi b Dorey1833572054.54c †Ronchi b Dorey8710413913183.65c Pomersbach b Dorey021000.00not out6069869086.95Extras9 (b 1, lb 2, nb 5, w 1)TOTAL321/4 (72.5 Overs, RR: 4.4)Fall of wickets: 1-0 (N Jewell, 0.2 ov), 2-45 (RJ Quiney, 13.3 ov), 3-213 (DJ Hussey, 50.1 ov), 4-213 (CL White, 50.3 ov)
Player Of The Match
Hours of play (local time)
- Fri, 21 Nov - day 1 - Western Australia 1st innings 224/8 (BR Dorey 9*, TP Kelly 5*, 92 ov)
- Sat, 22 Nov - day 2 - Victoria 1st innings 238/8 (MS Wade 16*, PM Siddle 13*, 58 ov)
- Sun, 23 Nov - day 3 - Western Australia 2nd innings 290/7 (SJ Magoffin 4*, BR Dorey 0*, 86 ov)
- Mon, 24 Nov - day 4 - Victoria 2nd innings 321/4 (72.5 ov) - end of match
- DP Nannes was removed from the attack by umpire AR Craig under law 42 after bowling three consecutive full tosses (One claiming the wicket of SE Marsh and two at the head of LA Pomersbach). Nannes was unable to bowl again in the Western Australia first innings. PM Siddle completed the over.
- LM Davis (1) retired hurt on 9* from 23/2 (7.5 ov) to 124/5 (Hit in head by a bouncer from Siddle).
Chris Rogers recorded a satisfying double against his old state as he was responsible for securing a six-wicket win over Western Australia
Marcus North scored a century to bail Western Australia out of trouble for the second time in the match, setting up an intriguing finish on the final day at the WACA
Driven by Chris Rogers, playing his first match against his former state, Victoria made a decent reply to Western Australia's 239, ending day two at the WACA just one run behind
Marcus North's fighting century was overshadowed by the drama of the first few minutes of the match, when Dirk Nannes was ordered out of the attack for bowling high full tosses