- not out022000.00Extras9 (lb 6, w 3)TOTAL173 all out (19.3 Overs, RR: 8.87)Fall of wickets: 1-87 (LMP Simmons, 7.6 ov), 2-120 (MEK Hussey, 11.6 ov), 3-140 (RG Sharma, 14.2 ov), 4-141 (KA Pollard, 14.4 ov), 5-151 (AT Rayudu, 15.4 ov), 6-157 (AP Tare, 16.3 ov), 7-161 (Harbhajan Singh, 17.2 ov), 8-168 (M de Lange, 18.2 ov), 9-171 (PP Ojha, 18.6 ov), 10-173 (S Gopal, 19.3 ov)
- not out45462904155.17not out76510140.00Extras6 (lb 3, nb 1, w 2)TOTAL158/4 (20 Overs, RR: 7.90)Fall of wickets: 1-43 (M Vijay, 5.2 ov), 2-59 (KP Pietersen, 8.5 ov), 3-61 (KD Karthik, 9.4 ov), 4-146 (MK Tiwary, 18.3 ov)
Player Of The Match
Hours of play (local time)
- Powerplay 1: Overs 0.1 - 6.0 (Mandatory - 65 runs, 0 wicket)
- Mumbai Indians: 50 runs in 4.5 overs (29 balls), Extras 6
- 1st Wicket: 50 runs in 29 balls (LMP Simmons 15, MEK Hussey 29, Ex 6)
- MEK Hussey: 50 off 28 balls (7 x 4, 2 x 6)
- Mumbai Indians: 100 runs in 9.6 overs (60 balls), Extras 8
- Mumbai Indians: 150 runs in 15.1 overs (91 balls), Extras 8
- Innings Break: Mumbai Indians - 173/10 in 19.3 overs (JJ Bumrah 0)
- Powerplay 1: Overs 0.1 - 6.0 (Mandatory - 47 runs, 1 wicket)
- Delhi Daredevils: 50 runs in 6.4 overs (40 balls), Extras 1
- Delhi Daredevils: 100 runs in 13.5 overs (83 balls), Extras 4
- 4th Wicket: 50 runs in 35 balls (MK Tiwary 27, JP Duminy 22, Ex 3)
- Delhi Daredevils: 150 runs in 19.1 overs (116 balls), Extras 5
The most number of runs that have been scored off the 20th over of a chase to win a T20 match - Daredevils need 25.
JP Duminy's strike rate against Mumbai in the 18th over. Before today it was 89.5
Harbhajan Singh's economy rate in this tournament - the best for any spinner (min. 10 overs)
Marchant de Lange's economy rate in the IPL. Across all T20s, it is 8.7.
No. of T20 matches Shreyas Gopal has played apart from the IPL.
No. of times Harbhajan Singh has dismissed Kevin Pietersen in four IPL innings.
Dinesh Karthik's strike rate against Mumbai - his best against all current IPL teams except Daredevils (149), his current team.
No. of runs for which Mumbai lost seven wickets (their 3rd to 9th) - the worst in all IPL.
No. of wickets that Mumbai lost in the last 5 overs of the innings - the IPL record is 7.
Harbhajan Singh's batting average against Daredevils (in 6 innings) - his best against current IPL teams
Mumbai's score in 15 overs - the best for any team in this IPL apart from KXIP (who have scored 150+ four times)
The combined strike rate of Pollard and Rohit against Shahbaz Nadeem in 9 IPL innings (42 runs off 47 balls)
No. of overs bowled by JP Duminy in the Powerplay this IPL - the most by a part-time bowler.
No. of balls taken by Hussey to get to his fifty - his fastest in the IPL.
Plays of the day for the match between Mumbai Indians and Delhi Daredevils in Mumbai
Kevin Pietersen gave his consent for Pragyan Ojha's inclusion as a replacement for the injured Praveen Kumar after the toss and the game got underway after a five-minute delay
Mumbai Indians lost their last eight wickets for 33 runs but did enough either side of that to beat Delhi Daredevils by 15 runs and stay alive in the tournament