- not out311300100.00not out2340050.00Extras4 (lb 1, w 3)TOTAL130/9 (20 Overs, RR: 6.50)Fall of wickets: 1-36 (AM Rahane, 4.6 ov), 2-46 (SR Watson, 5.4 ov), 3-72 (KK Nair, 9.5 ov), 4-84 (DJ Hooda, 11.2 ov), 5-89 (SV Samson, 12.4 ov), 6-119 (SPD Smith, 17.1 ov), 7-121 (STR Binny, 17.5 ov), 8-126 (JP Faulkner, 18.5 ov), 9-127 (DS Kulkarni, 19.1 ov)
- not out62674613134.78not out47483460138.23Extras5 (lb 5)TOTAL134/1 (16.1 Overs, RR: 8.28)Fall of wickets: 1-36 (CH Gayle, 4.3 ov)
Player Of The Match
Hours of play (local time)
- Powerplay 1: Overs 0.1 - 6.0 (Mandatory - 48 runs, 2 wickets)
- Rajasthan Royals: 50 runs in 6.3 overs (39 balls), Extras 2
- Rajasthan Royals: 100 runs in 14.6 overs (90 balls), Extras 4
- Innings Break: Rajasthan Royals - 130/9 in 20.0 overs (CH Morris 3, PV Tambe 2)
- Powerplay 1: Overs 0.1 - 6.0 (Mandatory - 49 runs, 1 wicket)
- Royal Challengers Bangalore: 50 runs in 6.1 overs (37 balls), Extras 5
- 2nd Wicket: 50 runs in 37 balls (V Kohli 21, AB de Villiers 29, Ex 0)
- Royal Challengers Bangalore: 100 runs in 13.1 overs (79 balls), Extras 5
- V Kohli: 50 off 39 balls (1 x 4, 2 x 6)
Five moves that worked perfectly was Royal Challengers Bangalore in Ahmedabad
Plays of the Day from the match between Rajasthan Royals and Royal Challengers Bangalore in Ahmedabad
Led by a fiery Mitchell Starc and ably supported by the rest, Royal Challengers Bangalore dismantled the Rajasthan Royals' batting line-up with precision to set-up an important nine-wicket win in Ahmedabad
Flashing advertisements on the sightscreen behind the batsman causes bowlers and umpires to be unsighted leading to dropped catches and possibly even injuries
Number of times Royals' have previously batted first in the IPL and scored 140 or less. They went on to lose each of those games.
Previous instances of AB de Villiers batting at No. 3 or higher in 66 matches for Royal Challengers Bangalore.
Runs conceded by Starc in the 20th over, the fewest by any bowler this IPL. Starc has done this twice.
Runs scored by Royals in the last 5 overs, the fewest for any team this IPL. They only hit 2 during this phase.
Royals' score after 10 overs - exactly the same as when batting first in their win against Kings XI earlier this season.
Number of consecutive games where Rajasthan have beaten Bangalore. They lost 5 out of 6 before that.