- not out00100-Extras4 (nb 2, w 2)TOTAL185/7 (20 Overs, RR: 9.25)Fall of wickets: 1-8 (CH Gayle, 1.3 ov), 2-92 (KL Rahul, 11.1 ov), 3-109 (AB de Villiers, 13.4 ov), 4-129 (V Kohli, 16.4 ov), 5-167 (Sachin Baby, 18.6 ov), 6-184 (STR Binny, 19.5 ov), 7-185 (SR Watson, 19.6 ov)
- not out60295463206.89not out105920200.00Extras19 (b 4, lb 2, w 13)TOTAL189/5 (19.1 Overs, RR: 9.86)Fall of wickets: 1-6 (RV Uthappa, 0.6 ov), 2-34 (CA Lynn, 4.4 ov), 3-66 (G Gambhir, 8.6 ov), 4-69 (MK Pandey, 10.1 ov), 5-165 (AD Russell, 17.3 ov)
Player Of The Match
Hours of play (local time)
- Powerplay 1: Overs 0.1 - 6.0 (Mandatory - 40 runs, 1 wicket)
- Royal Challengers Bangalore: 50 runs in 6.4 overs (40 balls), Extras 1
- 2nd Wicket: 50 runs in 38 balls (KL Rahul 25, V Kohli 25, Ex 1)
- KL Rahul: 50 off 29 balls (6 x 4, 2 x 6)
- Royal Challengers Bangalore: 100 runs in 12.1 overs (73 balls), Extras 1
- V Kohli: 50 off 42 balls (4 x 4)
- Royal Challengers Bangalore: 150 runs in 17.6 overs (110 balls), Extras 4
- Innings Break: Royal Challengers Bangalore - 185/7 in 20.0 overs (VR Aaron 0)
- Powerplay 1: Overs 0.1 - 6.0 (Mandatory - 37 runs, 2 wickets)
- Kolkata Knight Riders: 50 runs in 6.5 overs (41 balls), Extras 3
- Kolkata Knight Riders: 100 runs in 13.4 overs (82 balls), Extras 17
- 5th Wicket: 50 runs in 28 balls (YK Pathan 13, AD Russell 30, Ex 10)
- Kolkata Knight Riders: 150 runs in 16.3 overs (99 balls), Extras 19
- YK Pathan: 50 off 27 balls (5 x 4, 3 x 6)
Royal Challengers Bangalore captain Virat Kohli has been fined INR 24 lakh for his team's slow over rate in the game against Kolkata Knight Riders on Monday
Yusuf Pathan's unbeaten 29-ball 60 helped Kolkata beat Bangalore by five wickets in the Indian Twenty20 competition on Monday.
Yusuf Pathan entered at 66 for 3 with 120 runs required from the final 11 overs and stayed till the end to take Knight Riders home with five wickets and five balls to spare
A costly missed stumping off a rampaging Andre Russell turned KL Rahul's third consecutive half-century into a distant memory and hastened another defeat for Royal Challengers
A partnership of 96 in 44 balls between Yusuf Pathan and Andre Russell helped Kolkata Knight Riders defy a steep asking rate and beat Royal Challengers Bangalore by five wickets
Runs made by Kolkata Knight Riders' top four in this match - their lowest in their last 19 matches in the IPL.
Runs conceded by Umesh Yadav - the second most by a bowler in a match this IPL. The top three expensive spells in this IPL have all come against RCB in Bangalore.
No. of times Piyush Chawla has dismissled AB de Villiers in IPL. No other bowler has dismissed him more than three times. AB has made 34 runs off 38 balls off Piyush.
Runs scored by Royal Challengers in Powerplay at a scoring rate of 6.66. In previous four innings in Bangalore teams had scored at an average rate of 9.12.
Runs added by Royal Challengers' first wicket in this IPL from seven innings. Their top stand for the first wicket this season has been of 42 runs.
Knight Riders' win-loss record against Royal Challengers while fielding first. They have chosen to field first today.