- not out19121511158.33not out2390066.66Extras8 (lb 1, nb 1, w 6)TOTAL162/7 (20 Overs, RR: 8.1)Fall of wickets: 1-13 (RR Pant, 2.4 ov), 2-48 (SV Samson, 5.6 ov), 3-65 (KK Nair, 9.4 ov), 4-110 (SW Billings, 14.4 ov), 5-137 (CR Brathwaite, 16.5 ov), 6-138 (JP Duminy, 16.6 ov), 7-143 (J Yadav, 17.5 ov)
- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRnot out63489470131.25not out145702280.00Extras11 (lb 1, nb 3, w 7)TOTAL166/3 (19.1 Overs, RR: 8.66)Fall of wickets: 1-59 (UT Khawaja, 8.2 ov), 2-104 (SS Tiwary, 13.2 ov), 3-146 (MS Dhoni, 18.1 ov)
Player Of The Match
Hours of play (local time)
- Powerplay 1: Overs 0.1 - 6.0 (Mandatory - 48 runs, 2 wickets)
- Delhi Daredevils: 50 runs in 6.2 overs (39 balls), Extras 2
- Delhi Daredevils: 100 runs in 12.6 overs (79 balls), Extras 6
- Delhi Daredevils: 150 runs in 19.1 overs (116 balls), Extras 8
- Innings Break: Delhi Daredevils - 162/7 in 20.0 overs (P Negi 19, Mohammed Shami 2)
- Powerplay 1: Overs 0.1 - 6.0 (Mandatory - 50 runs, 0 wicket)
- Rising Pune Supergiants: 50 runs in 5.6 overs (36 balls), Extras 0
- 1st Wicket: 50 runs in 36 balls (AM Rahane 25, UT Khawaja 25, Ex 0)
- Rising Pune Supergiants: 100 runs in 12.5 overs (79 balls), Extras 4
- AM Rahane: 50 off 38 balls (6 x 4)
- Rising Pune Supergiants: 150 runs in 18.3 overs (113 balls), Extras 10
Rajat Bhatia struck twice in his economical spell - that yielded just 22 runs - to help Pune beat Delhi by seven wickets in the Indian Twenty20 competition in Delhi on Thursday.
With Zaheer Khan out injured, Daredevils stand-in captain JP Duminy's determination to stick to pre-set bowling plans proved costly in a home loss to the Supergiants
Against Delhi Daredevils at the Feroz Shah Kotla, an injury-stricken Rising Pune Supergiants fell back on the reliable shoulders of Ajinkya Rahane, Rajat Bhatia and a brisk innings from IPL debutant Usman Khawaja to hand the hosts a seven-wicket defeat
No. of wins for RPS in this IPL - all of which have come while chasing. They failed to defend on all five occasions but won 3 of their 4 games while chasing.
Runs conceded by Mohammad Shami in this match - his most expensive figures in T20 career.
Wickets for Imran Tahir in T20s - first South Africa spinner to take 150 or more T20 wickets. MS Dhoni fell as his 150th wicket.
Number of 50+ scores for Rahane in this IPL - joint-most with Kohli, Warner and Rohit. Other RPS batsmen combined have made only 4 50+ scores.
No. of matches without an opening stand of 50+ runs for RPS, before this. Rahane and du Plessis had added 78 in the first match vs MI.
No. of DD batsmen who were out between scores of 20 and 35 - joint-most for a team in an IPL match.
Sixes hit by Carlos Brathwaite in this IPL, off just 23 balls which is a six about every third ball. He had hit 7 sixes off 28 balls in World T20
Ave partnership for wickets 4th to 6th for DD in this IPL (before today's match) - best amongst all teams.
Previous instances of both openers ageing less than 22 for a team in IPL. Samson (21y, 176d) and Pant (18y, 176d) for DD are the first such pair in IPL history.
Win-loss record by the chasing teams at Kotla in four games this IPL. No other venue has had more than one instances of a team winning after batting first.