- not out68538134128.30not out25132422192.30Extras7 (lb 5, w 2)TOTAL151/4 (20 Overs, RR: 7.55)Fall of wickets: 1-8 (V Kohli, 1.1 ov), 2-17 (CH Gayle, 3.4 ov), 3-60 (AB de Villiers, 10.1 ov), 4-98 (SR Watson, 15.3 ov)
- not out35193932184.21not out29112313263.63Extras10 (nb 2, w 8)TOTAL153/4 (18.4 Overs, RR: 8.19)Fall of wickets: 1-2 (PA Patel, 1.1 ov), 2-60 (RG Sharma, 9.3 ov), 3-79 (N Rana, 12.6 ov), 4-98 (AT Rayudu, 15.1 ov)
Player Of The Match
Hours of play (local time)
- Powerplay 1: Overs 0.1 - 6.0 (Mandatory - 25 runs, 2 wickets)
- Royal Challengers Bangalore: 50 runs in 9.1 overs (55 balls), Extras 1
- Royal Challengers Bangalore: 100 runs in 15.4 overs (94 balls), Extras 1
- KL Rahul: 50 off 42 balls (3 x 4, 2 x 6)
- 5th Wicket: 50 runs in 25 balls (KL Rahul 20, Sachin Baby 24, Ex 6)
- Royal Challengers Bangalore: 150 runs in 19.6 overs (120 balls), Extras 7
- Innings Break: Royal Challengers Bangalore - 151/4 in 20.0 overs (KL Rahul 68, Sachin Baby 25)
- Powerplay 1: Overs 0.1 - 6.0 (Mandatory - 39 runs, 1 wicket)
- Mumbai Indians: 50 runs in 7.2 overs (45 balls), Extras 3
- 2nd Wicket: 50 runs in 41 balls (RG Sharma 20, AT Rayudu 27, Ex 3)
- Mumbai Indians: 100 runs in 15.3 overs (94 balls), Extras 5
- Mumbai Indians: 150 runs in 18.4 overs (114 balls), Extras 10
- 5th Wicket: 50 runs in 22 balls (KA Pollard 21, JC Buttler 29, Ex 5)
When Kieron Pollard came out to bat, having already given RCB a foothold with the ball, the game could have gone either way; he made sure it was Mumbai's with a dominant show on a tricky pitch
Despite Royal Challengers Bangalore losing their sixth game of the season, batsman KL Rahul has said the team was peaking as the 2016 IPL approached its business end
Mumbai left-arm spinner, Krunal Pandya, helped contain Bangalore's powerful top order with an economical display of one for 15 that helped his side undo their opponents by six wickets in their In
Plays of the day from the IPL match between Royal Challengers Bangalore and Mumbai Indians
No. of losses for RCB v MI in Bangalore - joint most by a team v an opposition at a venue. Other instances: RCB v CSK (Chennai), KXIP v KKR (Kolkata)
Runs scored by Rohit Sharma off 25 balls from Varun Aaron in the IPL before this match. Aaron got Rohit's wicket off the 2nd ball in this game.
Total runs scored in Powerplay by both teams in this match - the joint lowest in an IPL match in Bangalore. The same teams had made 64 in 2011.
Totals lower than RCB's 151 in Bangalore for the loss of 5 or fewer wickets in an inns from 20 overs. Lowest of 140/4 was also by RCB, v MI in 2011.
Runs conceded by Krunal Pandya from his four overs - the joint second least in an innings by any spinner to bowl full quota in T20s in Bangalore.
Runs made by RCB in Powerplay - their 3rd lowest in Bangalore. They had made 20 runs against KKR and 24 against Mumbai in the 2012 IPL and 2011 IPL resply.
Runs scored totally by Royal Challengers' openers - the lowest they have scored in their last 14 innings since they made 11 runs against Rajasthan Royals in the last IPL.
Royal Challengers Bangalore's win-loss record against Mumbai Indians in Bangalore - their worst against any IPL team at this venue.