- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRc †Ojha b Sakure1633453048.48c Harpreet Singh b Sakure30971425030.92c Bundela b Sakure9010415113186.53c Patidar b Pandey056000.00lbw b Baweja6811714910058.11c Harpreet Singh b Datey6012521011048.00c & b Pandey4348667089.58c Bundela b Sakure29130022.22c †Ojha b Datey2738535071.05not out2131414067.74b Sakure11116009.09Extras13 (b 10, lb 1, nb 1, w 1)TOTAL371 all out (102.5 Overs, RR: 3.6, 450 minutes)Fall of wickets: 1-24 (AA Herwadkar, 10.4 ov), 2-112 (BJ Thakkar, 33.2 ov), 3-113 (SA Yadav, 34.2 ov), 4-170 (SS Iyer, 45.4 ov), 5-235 (AP Tare, 69.2 ov), 6-310 (AM Nayar, 83.5 ov), 7-313 (Iqbal Abdulla, 86.5 ov), 8-337 (SD Lad, 93.2 ov), 9-350 (SN Thakur, 99.1 ov), 10-371 (BF Alam, 102.5 ov)
- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRb Alam1032482031.25c Thakkar b Sandhu513171038.46b Iqbal Abdulla331151586028.69c †Tare b Nayar7918927911041.79c Thakur b Nayar2550040.00c Herwadkar b Sandhu3657685063.15c †Tare b Sandhu44861158051.16c †Tare b Nayar068000.00c Lad b Sandhu1136461030.55c †Tare b Sandhu11326007.69not out019000.00Extras6 (lb 1, pen 5)TOTAL227 all out (92.1 Overs, RR: 2.46)Fall of wickets: 1-10 (Jalaj S Saxena, 3.5 ov), 2-20 (AR Shrivastava, 10.5 ov), 3-75 (RM Patidar, 42.2 ov), 4-78 (D Bundela, 43.5 ov), 5-137 (Harpreet Singh, 59.5 ov), 6-201 (NV Ojha, 78.3 ov), 7-209 (JK Baweja, 80.3 ov), 8-218 (AS Dane, 86.6 ov), 9-225 (PM Datey, 90.4 ov), 10-227 (IC Pandey, 92.1 ov)
- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRc †Ojha b Pandey032000.00c †Ojha b Sakure32901075035.55c Sakure b Datey58467291126.08c †Ojha b Datey11519926920157.78c †Ojha b Harpreet Singh10919930116154.77c †Ojha b Pandey013000.00not out7313019512156.15c †Ojha b Harpreet Singh514181035.71c Sakure b Jalaj S Saxena1442-2033.33b Harpreet Singh323370013.04b Pandey0516000.00Extras17 (b 6, lb 7, nb 1, w 3)TOTAL426 all out (125.1 Overs, RR: 3.4, 545 minutes)Fall of wickets: 1-0 (AA Herwadkar, 0.3 ov), 2-85 (SS Iyer, 17.4 ov), 3-95 (BJ Thakkar, 24.5 ov), 4-312 (SA Yadav, 81.6 ov), 5-317 (SD Lad, 82.4 ov), 6-333 (AP Tare, 95.1 ov), 7-343 (BS Sandhu, 99.2 ov), 8-384 (Iqbal Abdulla, 112.6 ov), 9-398 (SN Thakur, 121.3 ov), 10-426 (BF Alam, 125.1 ov)
- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRc †Tare b Alam6814821510045.94run out (Herwadkar)2546814054.34c †Tare b Thakur425400016.00c †Tare b Yadav11318528613161.08c Herwadkar b Thakkar10518923211155.55not out2337572162.16not out826181030.76Extras15 (b 2, lb 2, nb 2, w 9)TOTAL361/5 (109 Overs, RR: 3.31, 467 minutes)Fall of wickets: 1-59 (Jalaj S Saxena, 17.3 ov), 2-75 (RM Patidar, 27.1 ov), 3-146 (AR Shrivastava, 48.5 ov), 4-305 (NV Ojha, 93.2 ov), 5-346 (Harpreet Singh, 103.3 ov)
Player Of The Match
Hours of play (local time)
- Sat, 13 Feb - day 1 - Mumbai 1st innings 327/7 (SD Lad 57*, SN Thakur 8*, 89 ov)
- Sun, 14 Feb - day 2 - Madhya Pradesh 1st innings 197/5 (NV Ojha 79*, AS Dane 27*, 75 ov)
- Mon, 15 Feb - day 3 - Mumbai 2nd innings 285/3 (SA Yadav 97*, AP Tare 90*, 70 ov)
- Tue, 16 Feb - day 4 - Madhya Pradesh 2nd innings 99/2 (AR Shrivastava 53*, NV Ojha 14*, 32 ov)
- Wed, 17 Feb - day 5 - Madhya Pradesh 2nd innings 361/5 (109 ov) - end of match
Mumbai made it to the Ranji Trophy final for the first time in three seasons, but were denied an outright win courtesy centuries from Naman Ojha (113) and Harpreet Singh (105)
Centuries by Suryakumar Yadav and Aditya Tare helped Mumbai gain the upper hand by setting Madhya Pradesh a mammoth target of 571 on day four in Cuttack
Aditya Tare and Suryakumar Yadav's unbroken fourth-wicket stand of 190 extended Mumbai's lead to 429 with seven wickets in hand at stumps on day three
Madhya Pradesh wobble their way to 197 for 5 at stumps on Day 2, trailing Mumbai by 174 runs, with Ojha and Ankit Dane having put together an unbroken 60-run stand when play ended
A brisk 90 from Shreyas Iyer and fifties from captain Aditya Tare (68) and Siddhesh Lad (57*) led Mumbai to a strong 327 for 7 on the first day of the semi-final against Madhya Pradesh in Cuttack
No. of centuries for Naman Ojha in this Ranji Trophy season, before this match. He scored the first century of this season in this match after six 50s .
Target set by Mumbai in this match, is the highest in a Ranji Trophy semi-final since Karnataka set 615 runs to win for UP at Chinnaswamy in 2009-10 .
Runs for Shreyas Iyer in this Ranji Trophy season. He is the 5th player to score 1200 or more runs in a season. Last was Kedar Jadhav (1223 in 2013-14).
No. of times MP has beaten Mumbai in Ranji Trophy history, in 10 meetings. They lost six and four were drawn.
No. of scores of 50 or more for Shreyas Iyer in this Ranji season. Only Vijay Bharadwaj (1998-99) and Abhishek Nayar (2012-13) scored more - 11 each.
Last time Madhya Pradesh entered the Ranji Trophy semi-finals, before this season. They entered into the Plate League semi-finals three times since 2005-06.
|Elite, Group A|
|Elite, Group B|
|Elite, Group C|
|J + K||9||3||5||1||19|