- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRc †Read b Fletcher761141459066.66c †Read b Adams1039571025.64c Mullaney b Gurney01417000.00c †Read b Adams3254766059.25run out (Wessels)11632006.25c †Read b Fletcher1540020.00c Gurney b Adams4763828074.60c Hales b Adams1336501036.11not out66761349086.84c Mullaney b Fletcher3394962135.10c Hales b Fletcher524260020.83Extras14 (lb 3, nb 10, w 1)TOTAL298 all out (88.2 Overs, RR: 3.37)Fall of wickets: 1-35 (IJ Westwood, 13.6 ov), 2-52 (A Javid, 18.2 ov), 3-125 (V Chopra, 36.1 ov), 4-125 (LJ Evans, 37.2 ov), 5-126 (SA Piolet, 38.3 ov), 6-136 (CR Woakes, 43.4 ov), 7-179 (KHD Barker, 55.2 ov), 8-192 (DL Maddy, 57.5 ov), 9-280 (PJ McKay, 82.3 ov), 10-298 (MA Chambers, 88.2 ov)
- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRc Chambers b Piolet2858964048.27b Barker013000.00b Chambers2570040.00c Chopra b Chambers015000.00c Piolet b Maddy11717120918068.42c sub (†Atkinson) b Woakes2839466071.79run out (Woakes)7713714912056.20c Maddy b Chambers02630000.00c Barker b Chambers2849744057.14c Westwood b Barker46263162176.92not out1560020.00Extras32 (b 4, lb 12, nb 16)TOTAL359 all out (85 Overs, RR: 4.22)Fall of wickets: 1-1 (AD Hales, 0.5 ov), 2-4 (LJ Fletcher, 1.6 ov), 3-10 (MJ Lumb, 3.1 ov), 4-78 (SJ Mullaney, 22.1 ov), 5-136 (DJ Hussey, 34.3 ov), 6-237 (SR Patel, 56.5 ov), 7-251 (CMW Read, 66.2 ov), 8-291 (MH Wessels, 76.2 ov), 9-350 (AR Adams, 83.4 ov), 10-359 (A Shahzad, 84.6 ov)
- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRlbw b Adams723291030.43b Fletcher213160015.38c †Read b Shahzad2483923028.91c Taylor b Gurney6312816211049.21b Patel2347604048.93c Hussey b Fletcher3077922038.96lbw b Fletcher651462018044.52c †Read b Fletcher1853482033.96c Hussey b Gurney1620293080.00not out34868006.25lbw b Fletcher418160022.22Extras16 (lb 6, nb 10)TOTAL271 all out (108.3 Overs, RR: 2.49)Fall of wickets: 1-9 (IJ Westwood, 4.2 ov), 2-11 (V Chopra, 7.1 ov), 3-81 (A Javid, 30.2 ov), 4-126 (CR Woakes, 45.6 ov), 5-135 (LJ Evans, 51.5 ov), 6-177 (SA Piolet, 70.5 ov), 7-208 (KHD Barker, 84.4 ov), 8-237 (JS Patel, 91.2 ov), 9-267 (DL Maddy, 104.1 ov), 10-271 (MA Chambers, 108.3 ov)
Hours of play (local time)
- James Taylor has replaced Riki Wessels in the Nottinghamshire team for days 3 and 4 against Warwickshire.
- Jamie Atkinson is keeping wicket today
- SR Patel 100 off 162 balls in 195 minutes, 15x4
- Nottinghamshire 1st innings
- Pete McKay was injured batting and is unable to field. Notts allowed Matt Cross to keep wicket for them
|1st||9||IJ Westwood||V Chopra|
|2nd||2||V Chopra||A Javid|
|3rd||70||LJ Evans||A Javid|
|4th||45||CR Woakes||LJ Evans|
|5th||9||LJ Evans||SA Piolet|
|6th||42||DL Maddy||SA Piolet|
|7th||31||DL Maddy||KHD Barker|
|8th||29||DL Maddy||JS Patel|
|9th||30||DL Maddy||PJ McKay|
|10th||4||MA Chambers||PJ McKay|
Luke Fletcher bowled Nottinghamshire into a position from which they could, if the weather is kind to them, go on to win tomorrow.
Riding on an accomplished century, Samit Patel took the opportunity to hit out at the England selectors at being overlooked for international duty since February.
Nottinghamshire lost three wickets in five overs before the close after half-centuries from Varun Chopra and Jeetan Patel had provided the backbone of Warwickshire's 298